Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:32 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:30 pm 
T03

heya guys.. i now have some emulators in the build! they work finaly!!! found about 3 errors on the pcb, silly me.. anyway i'm waiting on my NV sram samples to turn up then its on to production for you guys...

i'll have 8 emulators first up, these are really good for those who want to do bulk tunning for friends, or want to do lots of tunning yourself..

as the design isn't 100% mine i'm still trying to workout some new software for these, and maybe a wireless/serial addon to them... but bear with me for a while..

atm these emulators can upload in ~ 1 second, 32kx16bit of space..

the boards have two std pinout 27c256 sockets onboard for pluging into other daughterboards or other projects.. they also have a 40pin header to conect STRAIGHT into your ecu!... and you can also leave the emulator connected to your ecu if you want to without a problem, it'll work 100% just like a daughterboard, cept you can re-program it whenever you want =P

i'll be selling these for ~$250 (using 32kx8 NV SRAM) they are on top quality 6mil space/trace boards with surface mount IC's. LPT interface between PC and board. has option onboard for a 5v regulator for bench testing aswell (SOT-223) will give part numbers for those devices, best to order samples me thinks

i havn't done testing them as of yet, but this is to inform you to email me on badbiki@bigpond.net.au if you want an emulator!... also will sell an emulator + srboard (new revision) for $325 as a starters package for those who want to get going straight away..

New sr20 ecu boards aswell! now with seemless switching between maps, up to 4 maps per board using 27c512 eprom's. they are now smaller aswell.. they also have a 3 pin header onboard for an external switch! yes thats right, mount two or one switch in the cabin to select between maps (note internal switch on board overrides external switch)...

All have fun NoW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:03 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Any plans for s14 and on ecus?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 7:29 am 
T03

not really no.. as all s14's come without speed cuts =) that takes most of the need for one away.. and the demand also.. not to mention that those with s14's can afford some better aftermarket ecu action aswell =)

i may bother one day, but not right now no...