Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 pm 
T28

Car: 1993 black S13 silvia
update... (all work for this weekend may have to be postponed until next weekend due to weather)
ive riped all the interiors out, to be swaped over in the morning.
the black engine bay is back to being black, instead of black, grey, white and rust...
the engine/transmission from blue is hopefully gonna be removed next weekend, to be cleaned and put straight into the black.
the fuel pumps will swapped in the morning, along with all the seats and a major vaccuum.
aslong as the weather is good to me and there arent any major upsets withe the engine, i could have black running by late next weekend.
ALSO... IM PARTING OUT THE BLUE SILVIA (whats left atleast) IF U WANT ANYTHING JUST POST AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU.

sincerely Mavricks13

Post subject: DONE
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 pm 
T28

its done, the engine has finally been removed from blue and is nice and snug in black, just the prop shaft and the exhaust left and a few connectors then she'll start up, hopefully ill finish her off on thursday and have her running by the arvo, wish me luck...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:04 pm 
Overlord
Overlord

Car: DeathWagon + Sil80 + Nugget
Took you long enough!

Sil80 - SR20DET 231rwkw
Silvia Race Nugget - SR20DET 225rwkw
Stagea - DeathWagon - RB25DET 185rwkw.

My Lame Gallery: http://www.toomuchboost.com/gallery/main.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 pm 
T28

I know, I've just had so much shit going on, so maybe end of this week she'll be running and I'll get her towed to my new place... Do u know what all these boxes r connected to the intake system I can't for the life of me figure out what there purpose is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:30 pm 
T28

Update...
S13.2 is now at its new home snug in my mates garage, since my last update I've made a bit of progress (not even in the same galaxy as much as id have liked to) but some is better than none, so...I've swapped the front guards with some nice wide ones complete with a new front bumper courtesy of toomuchboost, I've cleaned up most of the paint work and a few nicks bumps and scratches for my first time i think it doesn't look to bad, even if it is all primer coloured, haven't started yet, i need a battery first, im holding off on starting it till I've cleaned it up or ill never get it done. hopefully ill be picking up new rim off tmb next week and a new boot + wing. hopefully ill be able to find a 5-stud conversion and brake upgrade before late February as i wanna drive it to training. so anyone selling lemme know... and anyone with diagnostic experience lemme know i may need help with finding wiring problems.[/img]

Post subject: Re: Mavrick s13
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:44 pm 
T28

Hey everyone time for an update
got those rims off tmb, just instaled the new nismo slave cylinder and hpi braided clutch line. ill be pulling out the sunroof tonight to check the rust damage, ill be modifying the radiator this weekend getting it ready to fit a new koyo radiator and altima fans + fan shroud so i can get rid of that hideous viscous fan. anybody know where to connect the fan control to, im thinking of splicing a relay into coolant temp. sensor to switch them on a specific temp , if any body knows of a better way id love to hear it. Does anyone have a guide for relocating the battery to the boot and where i can get all the part cheap?

Regards M13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:20 pm 
T28

Hey everyone
just a quick update I've started the silvia, this thing actually runs, i know it took forever but im finally almost there, just find a small exhaust leak from the 4-2 exhaust pipe, still having trouble with bleeding the clutch so that's one the list, draining the old fuel out and then if there aren't anymore faults she's going on the road. and hopefully maybe some track time. and ill be putting some photos up when i get home.

Regards S13 :D

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 am 
T28

Hey everyone
i drove it for the first time in one and a half years, it was only down the driveway but it still felt soooo good. This week ill be replacing the clutch fan with an electric s14 thermo fan, hopefully removing the airbox and resonators and making up a cold air intake enclosure box, preparing for installing a oil catch can, that should be arriving soon fitting some old tires from work for the front rims (the rears having already received an older set) and respraying the front and rear bars and if I've got time ill clean up the body some more

sorry for no pics my computers busted so I've been using my phone

M13