Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:55 pm 
Twin T51

Car: S15 SILVIA
Hey guys,

Most would know the bad luck i have with my cars. 1x 180 gone, 1x S15 gone, 1x rock onto boot and through rear window of my JDM S15!! Now another awesome event to happen!!!

Sunday night, Monday morning my pride and joy was broken into!!! It was parked in my under ground SUPPOSEDLY secure parking lot. They smashed the passenger side window and took a whole lot of stuff! including;

- A'PEXI Power FC with the hand controller
- A'PEXI 60mm EL boost metre
- A'PEXI genuine radiator cap
- 'SILVIA' radiator shroud
- airbox snorkle
- JDM boost gauge pillar mount
- TEIN strut brace
- S15 gear knob (what fuct up person steals a gear knob!!)
- Cannon IXUS 60 digital camera
- Easton 'hammer' baseball bat

There might be other shit but i havent noticed! i just hope these people die!!! There were some photos of me 'working' in my car so hopefully they realise whats coming!! Most know what i do for a living and i plan on practising on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pro Concept = Where all my fuckups get fixed!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:22 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

that fucking sucks dude. these stories always make my blood boil. were you insured for all the stolen bits? hopefully the powerfc at least?

and i hope you work in the same industry as chuck norris.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:22 pm 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
They have taken a few things there that could really only be wanted by another s15 owner. Air box snorkel and radiator shroud? seriously?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:31 pm 
Twin T51

Car: S15 SILVIA
badhairdave wrote:
They have taken a few things there that could really only be wanted by another s15 owner. Air box snorkel and radiator shroud? seriously?

Yup, they took the most petty shit! Yeah im insured for the parts but they wont cover the strut brace cus i cant prove it was on the car at the time cus i dont have a picture of it on the car like other parts!

Pro Concept = Where all my fuckups get fixed!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:46 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: s13 silvia
fuck bro thats bullshit. i think u might have to move from your area. my silvia nearly got broken into one not long ago. it was around 3 in the morning i was sleeping and that time i was stripping another silvia so my garage and driveway were blocked of, so i woke up hearing my alarm going of i ran down with a knife thinking i will catch them and nothing was broken or smashed. so the next day on the day to work i went to put my window down and it was fucked, they dickheads must of put something down it trying to pop the lock so i had to get a new window motor mechanism thingy so shit happens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:22 pm 
T03

Car: JDM S15
These guys are just low life scums of society i dont know how people who break into other peoples pride and joy can sleep at night :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:25 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S13
badhairdave wrote:

unless they were just planning on selling the stuff on forums like this....

It really sucks though dude. It's not really the stuff missing that pisses you off, it's the fact that after you worked hard and paid for it with your hard earned cash, some fuck wit who's probably done no work in his/her life comes along and takes it all off you with absolutly no regards to the fact that it belongs to someone else. That's what really pisses me off when I see threads like this, I just think of those low lifes out there sponging off decent, honest people... grrr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:33 pm 
T51

Car: 2000 JDM S15
people like that make my blood boil :evil: as Sambo said you work days on end and them some fuckwit with no morals does something as low life as this!!! get a job and buy things just like any other hard working person!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:00 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
sil:xtc wrote:
people like that make my blood boil :evil: as Sambo said you work days on end and them some fuckwit with no morals does something as low life as this!!! get a job and buy things just like any other hard working person!!!
Word.. I hate people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:51 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: Nissan silvia s13
Did u report it to the police? I am sorry for your loss and hope that insurance can cover the bulk of it. I had one experience when someone tried to vandalise my car and I went up to him and decked him!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:19 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
JIN S13 wrote:
Did u report it to the police? I am sorry for your loss and hope that insurance can cover the bulk of it. I had one experience when someone tried to vandalise my car and I went up to him and decked him!!!

HAHA nice one :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:59 am 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
Sorry to hear about this mate. good luck with the insurance side of it.

to add to the stories,I got a phone call one night from the police at a western station (can't remember which atm) asking me if I owned a green monaro,they stated my rego plates, etc. and I answered that I did.
the constable then told me that they'd just apprehended a car theif that night who had a shopping list on him. included on such was a pretty accurate description of my car,along with my FULL name and address. I was then advised to review my security procedures for the car.
needless to say I was a bit jumpy for the next month or so,and was at the front door with every little noise that I heard at night. my paranoia paid off a couple of weeks later when I awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of one of my wheel nuts being undone (the car had 16" V5 simmon's on it,back when 16" was as big as wheels got). I was up and heading for the door with my decorative katana in hand pretty quickly,and burst out of the front door to see two kids crouched down next to my car trying to get the wheels off of it. I've screamed at the top of my lungs and they've looked up,then bolted.
whether it was just the fact they were disturbed trying to rip stuff off,or having me chasing them down my street in my shorts with an unsheathed katana in my hand I don't know,but I've never seen anyone run and leap over fences that fast in my life.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
id be scared of you just seeing you in shorts i think hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:41 am 
Twin T78

Car: 1993 180SX
i wonder whats worse - having the car broken into and parts stolen, or the whole car taken never to be found?

i still miss my S15 that was stolen 3 years ago - i'm so happy i had full comp on it because it was never found/recovered (my mates always joke that any other S15 we see on the road has my old door handle or window wiper on it)

either way, any form of theft is a pretty violating experience - i guess the only comfort i can offer is that it appears most parts were insured so at least you're not (too) out of pocket for it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:51 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
I had that happen years ago as well,although thankfully,the car was found 6mths later. it was gutted,but I got it back at least.

car thieves,and people who steal stuff out of cars are scum,plain and simple. I have a zero tolerance policy for scum. lord help them if I ever catch someone attempting to steal a car. they won't be seen again.

Justin...