Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:52 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:50 pm 
T88

Car: V-tec Yo
hey everyone

yesterday was a Bit#h of a day...i was on the way to work and went to put petrol. there were 2 bowsers(dont know how to spell it) and the car infront of me just goes to the 2nd bowser....there was knowone in front of him and he had just parked his car then so knowone had left.....that really gave me the shits. :x

enough of my bitching.

Harry :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:54 pm 
Takumi

Car: Silvia
that's when you drive around them, reverse up in front to use that bowser, and then proceed to take twice as long as them to fill up :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:23 pm 
Quad T51

Some petrol stations dont always have 98 octane on all bowsers, might explain it.

Post subject: petrol station
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:25 pm 
T88

dude that was my plan but then i looked at the gap and i wasnt gonna take a chance of scraping my car....i was going to take twice as long and wipe my front and rear winscreen even though it was raining just to give them even more shit. :D

Last edited by AKS200 on Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:43 pm 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
this just goes to show that, if your not getting dicked around by the cost of the petrol, you'll be dicked by other people filling up.

*shakes fist at petroluem industry*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:52 pm 
T04 Hybrid

Car: s15
some ppl have no idea, could have been the 98 ron issue but otherwise there's no harm in politely asking the person to move up a spot

buuuuut driving into the next spot and taking twice as long would be so much more satisfying, hehe and i like the window cleaning thing while its raining

Post subject: Re: petrol station
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:06 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
AKS200 wrote:
dude that was my plan but then i lloked at the gap and i wasnt gonna take a chance of scraping my car....i was going to take twice as long and wipe my front and rear winscreen even though it was raining just to give them even more shit. :D

I had this same crap about 4 months ago, there where 3 lanes, 2 bowsers deep, I managed to get behind this knob who drives up, pulls up and the 'behind' bowser, and proceeds to start filling up.

I asked him why he didn't move forward, his responce *imagine retard's voice* "Umm, this was closer, derr".

Anyway, I managed to squeeze by him and get to the petrol pump with 98 Ron fuel, but low and behold my car was a bit dirty.

After filling up, my windscreen got cleaned, then all side windows, and rear window (vision is extreamly important), but then I proceeded to check my oil, brake fluid, re-fill my windscreen washer bottle (had to go into the servo and purchase RainX for this), then checked all the other vitals of the car, including the tire pressures (meanwhile, my friend was sitting behind this knob-jockey so he couldn't reverse and go anywhere.

I then approached this jockey and appologised, told him I had to make sure my car was completely road worthy, clean, and ready to go.

You could see on this guys face he was extreamly pissed off, but in a very polite voice (with that stupid retard sound) he said "no problems sir".

Anyway, I did have to check all that shit, and I did have to clean my windows, so yeah it was the perfect time.

B.

Post subject: petrol stations
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:28 pm 
T88

the petrol station i went to has all types of petrol at every bowser so he had no excuse....it was pooring so much so i didnt want to get out or i will all be muggy and wet for work and i didnt want water in my car. i forgot to mention above that i flashed my lights and the POMPUS just turned the other way.

Harry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:28 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
Hehe, someone tried that at the CAltex on Mowbray Rd the other day when I was there, stopped at the first pump, leaving the other pump completely free and tried to fill up.

After 2 minutes of flashing my lights at him, and then politely giving a quick shoot toot of the hoon, he gives me the finger, and proceeds to fill up.

The desk clerk was watching, smiled at me and gave me the thumbs up.

At this point, I shut the car right off, and got out.

After 5 minutes of this dickhead trying to pump fuel, he storms into the shop, and blows his head off at the clerk, comes back out swearing and yelling, and moves up, and starts filling up again.

Then over the speaker, the clerk says "If there is a free pump ahead, be thoughtful to other patrons and move your vehicle to the free pump so that everyone can fill up, otherwise the pumps WILL NOT be activated for you to fill up".

BTW, this clerk is the son of the franchise owner, and we get along great, but he said so many people just pull up at the first pump, dont give a rats about the others waiting, and start filling up, so now they have a policy not to start the 2nd row pumps unless the front pumps are in use.

It's a sweet policy me thinks!!

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:06 am 
Twin T51

Car: freakin' mirage
F#ckin' oath TB, they need to do this everywhere! I love this idea :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:02 pm 
T04 Hybrid

Car: s15
oh man i woulda purposely pointed and chuckled (really loudly and exaggerated) at the bloke just to piss him off even more, that woulda made my day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:36 am 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
that's gold Brian, it'd be nice if that was std policy everywhere.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:31 am 

Car: MKV Golf
It's sad that common courtesy has to be pointed out to some people. I dread filling up on cheap Tuesday because the local servo always has big queues and there's always some dipshit in a world of their own. :roll: