Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:18 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: onevia
hi guys the time has come to sell my daily to make room for a tow car and car trailer, otherwise i wouldn't sell it.
many of you know this car and know my situation with the track car, and so it has to go, unfortunately.

model: 1990 s13

engine: sr20 off an s14 rebuilt about 40,000km ago ( standard rebuild )
tomei valve springs, 270' cams, bigger inlet plenum, steam pipe exhaust manifold, kkr380 turbocharger, 50mm external gate plumbed back,
650cc injectors, z32 airflow, pfc ecu, walbro pump, hdi boost controller, saber radiator and intercooler, custom airbox and oil catch can.
220rwkw 15psi.
body: 180sx front conversion, head lights have been wired up to work as factory so there are no extra switches, they come with raybrig head light
lenses, genuine type x front bar and lower lip and metal guards.
there is no accident history as far as im aware and i know the car inside out.
BN side skirts and rear bumper, i also have the BN front bar that will come with the car but needs to be painted
fiber glass bonnet with bonnet pins.
suspension: hsd coilovers, adjustable castor rods, camber arms, extra lock spacers, pineapple bushes
lenso D1R 17x10+15 all around 235/45 tyres
s14 5 stud brake upgrade
interior: s15 front seats, suade steering wheel, saber oil/t, water/t, boost gauges. 180sx type x instrument cluster, its a lot better looking and
has the digital odometer and trip meter dials.
digital climate control, sony cd player jl front splits, sunroof, BRIDE trim doors center console lid and glovebox

extras: battery is in the boot, car is engineered and have the papers, runs out of rego in january but if it doesn't sell by then i'll put 12 months.

the car has about 170,000 km but the engine has only done about 40,000km since the rebuild and is still in great condition, the instrument
cluster says about 80xxx km cause i did change it to the type x model cluster.
this car has served me well for over three years and i drive this car every day to and from work, very reliable, i can only hope that
whatever i buy next is this reliable.
BAD THINGS: theres a bit of rust on a corner of the sunroof, unfortunatly very common with these type of sunroof, and the side skirts and
rear bar have seen better days, they're not bad but compared to the rest of the car, eventually they'll need a bit of attention, you can find more photos in driftgarage.com.au under gallery

in sydney, 0404081116 luis
asking $ 14,000 ono

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.