Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:39 am 
Twin T66

Car: 1988 Nissan Silvia Ks
1992 Nissan Silvia

205xxx km
Black
SR20DE - 2 litre non-turbo
Automatic transmission
Registration until September 2009

Tinted windows
Brand new pioneer head unit
GT-R style front grill
Otherwise stock standard - will include stock wheels with purchase

Up for sale is my project car. I have owned it since August, but regretfully I am selling as I have just got a new job and no longer required the car to get to and from work - I will be taking public transport instead.

Being honest, the car has a few issues:

The engine has low compression in the 4th cylinder. I had a compression test done and the results were 150-150-160-100psi. This means a recondition or rebuild is in order. Alternatively, you could swap in any engine of your choice. Despite this, the still starts first time, every time, and has recently been serviced. I have used it as my daily driver and it hasn't let me down at all.

The body condition is fairly rough. A thief attempted to break into the car but failed miserably, bending the edge of the drivers side door. I have purchased a black replacement door and this will be included in the sale. The paint is faded on the rear bar, and the stock spoiler was removed by the original owner and the holes were plugged with grommets. There is also a small crack in the dash. The front right guard is slightly dented, but everything structural is still straight.

The air conditioning does not blow any air, though the digital climate control unit switches on. I suspect that it needs a re-gas, but can't be sure.

On the plus side, it has long registration, is cheap, and would make a perfect base for a track car or project. With an engine transplanted in and a manual conversion it would go hard.

I have also replaced the front carpet with brand new carpet, but I still have the old stuff if you want it. I also had the interior chemically cleaned.

$4750 - no offers, don't waste my time. If you are after an unregistered car, I can sell it cheaper without rego. If I don't get the price I want I will keep it.

Contact me via PM. I'm located in North Sydney.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:52 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
moved to correct forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:02 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: Honda Civic EK1 - Daily
damn would of been a great project car for me if i was still in the hunt for for a n/a, good luck with the sale mate ! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:14 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 89 Skyline GT-R, Onevia Project and a PRIUS :P
if i dropped in my DET engine would i need a engine change blueslip or an engineers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 pm 
Retard

Car: Sileighty
Update of records bluey. Only condition is that you have to put on DET brakes (or better)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:02 pm 
Twin T66

Car: 1988 Nissan Silvia Ks
Anyways, the car is no longer for sale, I've hardened up and got crackin Dodgytech Industries style! :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]