Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:04 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: '97 180sx Type X
Getting 5 stud conversion fitted on monday and I will have the following parts available after that time. as all this stuff is still on the car pictures are a little tricky, so you'll have to wait til Monday night. Most of this stuff you've seen before, or visual appearance isnt too critical. :)

All this stuff is off my daily driver and as such is not thrashed, beaten, or track-shagged.

Midnight Mods conversion rotors (2x front): S14/S15/Z32/R32 size rotors ordered as blanks and drilled to 4 stud. 100% road legal and safer than redrilled rotors. Allows you to keep your 4 stud and run bigger front calipers. retail new at $220. Have lost about 1mm, Still plenty of meat and a good halfway measure until you can get 5 stud conversion done. will get exact thickness and pics once they are off the car. Will require machining.

Note: these were slotted, but obviously not very deep as its worn off somewhat.

Price: $100 firm.

QFM A1RM Brake pads (front, 2x pairs): Had these fitted at the same time as the rotors above. Nothing wrong with them (i have just bought new ones to go on with new rotors), and they are great pads, but Im fitting all new gear so these may as well go too. checked 2 weeks ago and still had quite a bit of pad left. Paid $100 for them new. used with the above rotors. good for street use and the occasional track use according to QFM.

Price: $50, or take them with the rotors for $25.

4 stud hubs (2x front, 2x rear): full set of factory hubs off a 97 Type X. one of the fronts was replaced about 18 months ago with a full hub and bearing from just jap (it was making a gross noise). others all sound fine but will inspect once off the car. probably good as spares, replacements or conversions on corollas or datsuns or something?

Price: $200 for all 4, or $75 each. negotiable.

Rear S13/14/15 Rotors (2x): off 97 Type X. not sure if factory or what but I havent replaced them myself and Ive had the car for 5 years. Not slotted. not sure on thickness.

Price: $40 for both, or $25 each. Negotiable.

S13/14/15 rear brake pads (2x Pairs): Pretty sure these are bendix ultimates but will confirm once off the car.

Price: $20 negotiable. take both the rear rotors and I'll throw these in for free if you want them.

S13 front calipers (2x): pretty sure these are still under my parents house. they have some wicked pads on them from Japan, not sure what they are. may as well advertise these as I wont be able to use them again.

$50 for both, or $30 each. Negotiable.

Toyo Proxes 4 Tires (2x 215/45/17, 2x 235/40/17): Rears are almost down to the indicators and the fronts have more but arent fantastic either, They are older moreso than worn out. Hold air and would probably serve well for a skidpan day or to drift on. These will take me a little longer to be available as they have to come off the rims first which wont happen til after monday.

Price: $100 a pair or take all 4 for $175.

Enquiries: PM or text/call O4O3 977 864.

Terms: Prices not negotiable unless stated otherwise. If you want all of this stuff together, I will cut a nice deal. Postage is at buyers expense, or can be picked up from Tempe or Taren Point depending on the time of day you want to meet up. will drop off within the area in and around those two places if its more convenient.