Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:29 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:10 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: '97 180sx Type X
FOR SALE:

Blitz DD BOV Kit $100
this is pretty much a bolt on kit for any SR20DET. its bolted to an aluminium hot pipe that is a direc replacement for your factory piping (replaces the pipe running next to the rocker cover). also includes a bolt on attachment that I presume makes it sound like a whistle (not pictured). Perfect for someone running the factory side mount intercooler and a bit more boost beyond what the factory unit can handle.

My car had kind of a weird setup in that a previous owner had put an SSQV in the factory BOV location and also this blitz kit in the engine bay. Since Ive never heard anything but the SSQV I took this unit out. it DOES work and it can be adjusted by the looks of it.

GKTech Exchaust manifold. $50
Had this on my car for a few years now and decided to revert back to the stock one on my latest turbo install for simplicity. Takes a bit of the bass out of your exhaust and adds some raspyness. I dont care what anyone says about these manifolds only working for big power, it DEFINITELY made my turbo spool quicker, and sounded nicer. YMMV though. No cracks or leaks, and the face of the flange was machined by Autosport to ensure it was nice and flat. only ever supported a tiny T25 so its not damaged besides the appearance, but its probably better its a dull smokey black colour than shiny. Will polish up well if you want it to.

GKTECH dont make these anymore by the looks of it so grab a collectors item!

Terms: prices are flexible EXCEPT IF YOU WANT ME TO POST IT. pickup from tempe/Newtown area. postage is $15 per item.

Take both for $125.