Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:12 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: '97 180sx Type X
Pair of CF headlight covers - good condition, no heavy scratches or damage to mounting tabs. fit well. matching pair (no air vent on passenger side) - $120 Posted.

black SR front bar - Missing some bolts and the paint is rough. I bought it to keep my car roadworthy while my front bar got resprayed - $50 - pickup or $70 delivered anywhere in Sydney area.

Bride Digo Type R - Genuine Bride recliner bought from JDM Concept, black in colour with Bride logo on the head rest. Been in my car approx 8 months. Very good condition, no rips or cigarette burns. Holds you very well and is comfy (have driven to gosford and back in it with no discomfort). $900 pickup or $920 delivered within sydney area.

Bride MO Rail for S chassis. genuine. Very low rail for bride recliners. so low I cant get the rear floor mat underneath the rails - has you sitting at about the same height a stock seat does. includes bolts for the seat, seatbelt clip (BYO clip) and height adjuster blocks. $150 pickup or $170 posted/delivered.

Will sell seat and rail together for $950.

reasonable offers considered, pics on request.