Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:07 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

I have the follow parts for sale as I've sold my 180SX and no longer need them. Prices are firm and I have no problems keeping them until they're sold as they're not taking up alot of space.

Contact me on 0402 732 412. Located on the North Shore near Chatswood.

1) Greddy Grex Oil cooler and filter relocation kit for S13 SR20DET. Great condition, cleaned. Cooler core is 13 rows and fins are in great condition. Includes mounting bracket. I never used it, and the previous owner said he used it for less than 10,000kms.
$600

2) S13/180SX coilovers, PPM Racing with Cusco camber tops, 10/6 kg F/R spring rates, Height, Camber, Damper (32 step) adjustable. http://www.pureperformancemotorsport.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=84_251&products_id=265
$600 SOLD

3) Unichip ECU. Came with my car when i bought it, replaced it with a Nistune so it's been sitting there for about 3 years. Was tuned with a 97 180SX SR20DET with GT2860RS, Greddy intercooler, turbo-back exhaust. Unsure how much power it was producing at the time. Only comes with what's pictured.
$150

4) Greddy oil catch can. Brand new and un-used. Includes all mounts, bolts and fittings, and standard hoses.
$100

5) S13/180SX stock castor, traction, camber and control rods. Great condition. Includes bolts.
$250 for the lot.

6) HKS mushroom pod filter, great condition, includes S13 AFM adapter and mounting brackets.
$50