Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 pm 
T04 Hybrid

Car: Zenki S14
Hey all guys, girls and all others,

I’ve got the S14 up for sale, I’ve stripped the following parts for the car and looking to sell.

For those interested, I’ll be in Sydney this coming Sunday (14th August) in the Hurstville area if it makes pickup easier.

Alternatively, I’m located on the Central Coast at Tuggerah (2259) and available most weekday evenings after 5.00pm or each weekend by prior arrangement.

Parts for sale:

1. BONDS bolt-in half cage, includes everything to fit to S14 & S15 with NO sunroof. Painted satin black, padded and ready to boltin with base plates and high tensile bolts.

Will include custom made divider to minimise noise between boot area and cabin.

Bargain at $550 FIRM! !!! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT !!!

2. Drift Blade reclining seat (styled on R34 GTR) on genuine Bride super low rail. ADR approved seat in brand new condition, no marks rips or tears. Only months old and ready to bolt directly into S13, S14 or S15 chassis’.

!!! SOLD !!!

3. BC Coilovers, Type RM’s inverted model. 2,200KM’s old, near new and condition reflects this, no knock/leaks. 8KG Springs front/6KG Springs rear. Great condition and still has balance of new warranty. Starting price of $1000.

4. S14 JDM ‘letterbox’ grill, painted gloss black, in great condition and with all mounts intact $50 !!! SOLD !!!

5. Hi Octane S14/S14a radiator air guide $20 !!! SOLD !!!

6. S14/S15 solid strut brace $50 !!! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT !!!

7. S14 Nismo wing set yourself apart from the JDM kouki wing clan with this rare wing. A point of difference to the majority. All mounts intact and bolts to standard OEM spoiler holes, no drilling required to fit. $200

8. S14a (Kouki) OEM taillights. Has the smallest of cracks highlighted on one taillight, does NOT let moisture in, price is firm and priced to sell. $150 !!! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT !!!

9. S14 Clear front light package give your S14 Zenki (Series 1) an updated appearance with much sought after JDM headlights with clear covers. Will also include clear corner parkers, front bumper indicators and side indicators as a package. Will NOT separate, sell what you don’t want/use.

All mounts and fitting intact and in great condition, buy for a bargain price of $350!! !!! SOLD !!!

Recap!!!
1. S14/S15 BONDS bolt-in half cageBargain at $550 FIRM! !!! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT !!!

2. Drift Blade reclining seat on genuine Bride super low rail!!! SOLD !!!

3. S14/S15 BC Coilovers, Type RM’s inverted model $1000

4. S14 JDM ‘letterbox’ grill $50 !!! SOLD !!!

5. Hi Octane S14/S14a radiator air guide $20 !!! SOLD !!!

6. S14/S15 solid strut brace $50 !!! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT !!!

7. S14 Nismo wing $200

8. S14a (Kouki) OEM taillights $150 !!! SOLD PENDING PAYMENT !!!

9. S14 Clear front light package $350!! !!! SOLD !!!

More to be added to the list soon enough as the parts are stripped and removed from car.

If interested in any parts, let me know via PM and I’ll return your message.

Cheers,
Grant