Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:22 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: 180sx Type X
Circuit Club is now running Winton days and the first one will be held on Saturday 15th March 2014.

I think the boys will be driving down and also going to the F1 on Friday to watch qualifying.

Winton Raceway is an awesome circuit for those who have not been - deeply technical without the elevation like Wakefield & Eastern Creek. It is also a very reasonable price so even if you are a circuit newbie and don't mind road trips it is very much an experience not to be missed.

Details:

Date: Saturday 15 March 2014
Price: $190 per driver, $80 per secondary driver. Spectators free, and most welcome!
Inclusions: Official Timing and Driver Training

How to book: Please book & pay securely online via PayPal here: http://www.circuitclub.com.au/event/49

You will receive 2 email notifications if your email is successful - one from Circuit Club, one from PayPal. If the website does not let you book, it is most likely that the event has reached capacity.

There is no mobile number to ring if you have issues the night before - so I encourage you to get organised and attempt all your last-minute car maintenance checks now. The event manager is Adrian - he can be reached via email info@circuitclub.com.au (please allow 48 hours for an email response). In the event you have not received a response via email after waiting 48 hours, please PM me here on the forum and I will do my best to assist.

Your first track day? Make sure you read the FAQs to make sure you arrive on time & prepared.

Note: If you are booking for a large group of people - you may be better off emailing Adrian and asking him to organise it for you. Adrian can also assist with providing updates on the number of spots left etc (I do not have access to the back-end of the booking system).

Logistics: Circuit Club will leave Sydney on Thursday to drive down to Victoria. I will probably leave on Friday from the ACT if anyone wants to organise a convoy - just PM me or let Adrian know when you email him.

WTB:

Nissan Silvia underbody tray to suit 180sx