Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:00 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: 180sx Type X

This is a track day with a twist - hopefully we can give back to the community and encourage more people to come out to to enjoy the circuit!

Date: Saturday 19 December 2009
Venue: Wakefield Park, Goulburn
Price: $95 for primary driver, $95 for secondary drivers, passengers free (this event only - yes there is no limit - we want your family & friends to come for a ride, on us!). If you want timing it will be $20 extra. First 60 drivers only.

Wakefield Park also requires purchase of their track licence if you do not have CAMS L2S or above. This is payable directly to Wakefield Park on the day (Circuit Club has nothing to do with this). Daily ~$20; Annual Licence is ~$50.

Format: Max 120 drivers (8 groups, 2-3 x 15 minute sessions per group for the day). If you want more track time, you can enter yourself as a primary & secondary driver and we will enter you in 2 groups so you get what is equivalent to a full track day (4-6 sessions). The price of this is $190 which includes use of a transponder. You will get timed sessions + passenger sessions like a normal day.

We'll also be giving away free Circuit Club hats, t-shirts + more!

Booking forms now available, please email jayne@circuitclub.com.au for one!

WTB:

Nissan Silvia underbody tray to suit 180sx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:57 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: 180sx Type X
Hi guys,

Just an update - there are still spots and transponders left but please book in fast!

Get your booking forms in to me & pay by COB Wednesday 16 December because this is when I send the list to timing and your name will not appear on the timing sheet if you sign up after this date.

Booking forms are available through emailing me only. I cannot send forms through PM and very irregularly check this thread.

Thank you very much for your coooperation and I look forward to seeing you there!

WTB:

Nissan Silvia underbody tray to suit 180sx