Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:08 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:44 pm 
T25

Car: Silvia
Hey guys,

I still have some spots open for our Skid Pan Day this Sunday at Oran Park. To book a spot please email amy@projectd.com.au

It will be held from 9am (Drivers Briefing) until 4.30pm, after the presentations.

There will be a minimum of 3 layouts on the square section throughout the day as well as a Slalam layout (Fish Tail layout) down straight section of the Skid Pan all day. Both the Square and Straight sections will be running at the same time through out the day so as soon as you come off the Square section you can move directly onto the Straight (and visa versa).

The Project D Drift School Instructors will be there to give you and tips and advice you may need on the day. They are also happy to jump in the car with you if you need that extra bit of help.

Just before the conclusion of the day we will hold a presentation where the 3 Project D Drift Club Awards will be presented for the day. These awards include ‘Best Club Attitude’, ‘Most Improved’ (On they day) and ‘Most Entertaining’. The winner of each Award will get a Project D Prize Pack, which includes 5L of Castrol Oil, a Castrol Promotional Package and a SABER Discount Voucher for BBM Motorsports.

The price is $150 for non-members and $130 for members. If you would like to become a member of Project D Drift Club, which entitles you to automatic discounts at BBM Motorsports, of SABER Products and other club sponsors, as well as a Member Pack and a Level 2 NS CAMS Licence, please contact Amy.

If you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask or contact Amy - amy@projectd.com.au / 0413 614 684

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:49 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
Could I pay cash on the day if i come??

I am getting my exhaust fixed tomorrow and fingers crossed i dont have any hitches