Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:31 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: JAP S15
Sorry didn't mean to rub anything in :(

I wanted to meet you so i can get one of those $15 off thingies you spoke of in your emails.

Good to see girls on the track! My gf and Timo's were just walking around and winging...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: 180sx Type X
LOL don't be silly - I always welcome people to overtake me at Wakefield - it means at least we're getting more Silvia's on the track! I dont have an ego that needs boosting so I just go out there to have fun, and hopefully one day beat my FD driving friends who throw "I have 200+kws stock!" in my face... 8)

It also justifies my modding too haha...

Hey sorry couldnt give you one of those card thingies... I didn't know who was who that day.

Did you make your gfs sit passenger? That's fun!!! I take my sis to the track with me sometimes and she loves it (since we don't have Wonderland anymore and nothing really gives you an adrenalin rush in Sydney except for illegal narcotics that we're not into).

WTB:

Nissan Silvia underbody tray to suit 180sx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:34 pm 
T66

Car: Black S15 Spec R '01
lol, my gf wasnt that bad actually. at least she could mind the car while i was watching the other sessions. she was just sleeping in the passenger seat :lol:

Jayne, im sure you were beating plenty of cars that had more power than you, i know i was.

im already pretty keen for the next track day. i might go to the Australia Day one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:03 pm 
T03 Hybrid

She didn't wan't to use the helmet that i lent to Timo after he was wearing it the whole day. Its actually the one she wears when she hops on the back of my bike.

Maybe its coz she reckons Tim looks like a wog :lol:

I really want to go Australia day but i don't think my car will be ready by then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:13 pm 
T66

Car: Black S15 Spec R '01
nah, its probably cause she found out that it has 5 years worth of your sweat in it ahahahahahaha she was like "what!? you never washed it the whole time??" ahahahaha

your car is ready. you fixed the thermo fan. hurry up and try beat my time.

clean out your guards from all the mud from your off-track adventures first :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:55 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Thanks for the encouragement Timo - I'm glad you guys are all enjoying the track and geeing each other up to get back there!

I forgot to mention if you have nice rims, don't put them on for Wakefield... they will just get muddied when/if you spin out.... I've seen an S15 take out their wheel on one of the ripple strips earlier this year after the resurface - so be careful (I think Wakefield lowered the ripple strips coz they don't seem as bad now).

Looks like badhairdave is signing up to Australia Day Wakefield... if he brings his skyline... the fun begins!

BTW natsoft times aren't up yet - but the problem is Wakefield Park (too lazy to put it up or someone's not doing their job properly) so patience my friends!

I'm trying to get photos from the trackday to load on this thread...

WTB:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
jay.nismo wrote:
Looks like badhairdave is signing up to Australia Day Wakefield... if he brings his skyline... the fun begins!..
I got a strange feeling dave wont be bringing his skyline...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:59 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: S14A
jay.nismo wrote:
I forgot to mention if you have nice rims, don't put them on for Wakefield... they will just get muddied when/if you spin out.... I've seen an S15 take out their wheel on one of the ripple strips earlier this year after the resurface - so be careful (I think Wakefield lowered the ripple strips coz they don't seem as bad now).

I'm trying to get photos from the trackday to load on this thread...

i took a 3piece work wheel out on turn 2 the mud wasnt a problem it washed off :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:07 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Tiop wrote:

i took a 3piece work wheel out on turn 2 the mud wasnt a problem it washed off :roll:

LOL OK.... do you have those rims with all the little screws that go around? I am a lazy MF so I bought one piece, 5 spoke rims that require minimum maintenance hehe...

WTB:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:27 pm 
TO4

Car: none
Heheh I brought my ce28s down specifically for skids at track on saturday. I had a blast! Although I'd be hesitant to take my ce28s for skids at other tracks until I get better at sliding. I did an atrocious lap time (best on the day was a 1:17.5 or something (which I completely expected since I brought some of my worst tyres)

I really need to get my brakes up to scratch - I ran out of rear brake pads at the end of the day and had to swap the driver's side rear pads out to my old pads that had about 1mm of meat left before the wear indicators so I could drive home in peace :lol: I was expecting that I would run out of front brake pads so I brought my new ones as well as my olds - thank goodness I brought the old rears as well. Huge thanks to Hamish in the R32 gts-t skyline who showed me how to change the pads on the shitty silvia single piston rear calipers - I wish I had skyline brakes on the day just so changing pads is easier hahaha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:34 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Photos shamelessly stolen off the Circuit Club website - Thanks to Kelvin from NG Sport Photography for supporting us at the Trackday and taking Matthew Mead’s spot as official photographer.

If your car is not here, I'm sure Kelv can hook you up. Hop on our forum: http://www.circuitclub.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=532 and PM EGG80X and I'm sure he can help you out...

P.S. Sorry you have to scroll for so long - just some pics to demonstrate Circuit Club/ trackdays are for everyone and there will always be someone slower than you (e.g. me) so don't be shy and come along! :D

WTB:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:26 am 
T66

Car: Some euro trash thing...
what times did that Rav4 do?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:46 pm 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
JayS14 wrote:
jay.nismo wrote:
Looks like badhairdave is signing up to Australia Day Wakefield... if he brings his skyline... the fun begins!..
I got a strange feeling dave wont be bringing his skyline...........

It'll be NA s13 fun this time. Hopefully it's dryer than last time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Timo wrote:
nah, its probably cause she found out that it has 5 years worth of your sweat in it ahahahahahaha she was like "what!? you never washed it the whole time??" ahahahaha

your car is ready. you fixed the thermo fan. hurry up and try beat my time.

clean out your guards from all the mud from your off-track adventures first :lol: :lol:

I just want to make sure the car will never overheat...even if its literally been driven to hell and back!!!!

There was so much freaking mud man!!! Every now an then i kick a huge chunk off. They were everywhere!

When you have cold tires on the first lap do not try and take turn 8 at 85km/h when the v8 super cars only take it at 67. I was scared it was going to rip out everything from under my car. I also got bogged for a bit :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm 
T03 Hybrid

NATSOFT TIMES ARE UP! :D

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/resul ... /2008.WAKE

WTB:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next