Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:44 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:21 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
mrsil80 wrote:
note also...why are we so into seeing who drives the fastest, i can bet that on any road there will be someone faster than me, and ill be faster that most others its a given and you know what...i dont care if magnet drives faster - i just car than i like u ppls, and from i know...u crackers are

And for the rest of us that cant read things that small it says this:
mrsil80 wrote:
note also...why are we so into seeing who drives the fastest, i can bet that on any road there will be someone faster than me, and ill be faster that most others its a given and you know what...i dont care if magnet drives faster - i just car than i like u ppls, and from i know...u crackers are

Why are we so into seeing who drives the fastest??????????? You ask.

Well do you remember saying this??????
mrsil80 wrote:
lol...when i was like 10, i rode with my grandma in her old husbands xr6 (93 or something like that) and she was doing 160kph from orange to bathurst.....in the middle of a winter night..."ah hello...black ice"

ok to the point...

I have the pleasure of owning more than 1 car, and of these cars, one is a high performance one is an old car my mum originally gave me and the last is a crap box.

The crap box is a N15 pulsar (98 mod.) now i can do 190kph on mona vale road EASY, so can my new onevia...and so can my mums old 4.0L Tickford modded GT!!!! however, within the first year of the pulsar, it had 3 crashes, 2 damage fixings, oil leaks (from thrashing hardcore) and went thru 12 tyres in 8 months (attempting to drift an FF.....successfully once tho lol) and i was on my red-p's.

now being a green-p, driving a sweet arse onevia - im lucky to do the speed limit on the m4; YET - ive had several people yell at me "slow down you jerk" (mainly old bmw/merc fags) when i drive 45 in a 60 zone thru manly on a sunday morning (surf day) im like "WTF" because they usually cross DOUBLE-WHITE LINES (which IS illegal as we know) and do well over 60kph (along sydney road) and thats why if u see a red onevia "W8N 4U" with my lights on in day and high-beams at night...dont go home bc ur car wont be there in one piece when u next drive it (and yes...i have done this to several cars around my area because they park one both sides of the street - none are plated drivers bc they park on their lawns or in their driveways - ive keyed, punched driving lights, liftted bonnets and cut headlight wires and bc they obstruct others that are RIGHT NEXT TO (2x)PRE-SCHOOLS AND ONE PRIMARY SCHOOL + A CHURCH...ahh...hello....people are gonna die there....)

but back to hand,
i started go-karts at 7, now 19...12 years of racing experience - there isnt a single person who wants a curfew can apply it to me, because if they drove a ferrari and i drove a 1.0L Yaris...id still win on any course bc (a) they THINK they know how to drive, sure 10-30 years of suburban driving is ok (b) i doubt many have ever gone thru the blue mountains at 3am driving a truck thru black ice, snow, rain, high winds like my dad and i have done (thats where i learnt manual originally) and (c) and realise all the RX-8's BMW 750's are ACTUAL STANDARD HPV SPORT COUPE/SEDAN/WHATEVER ARE DRIVEN BY THOSE OLD FARKS...really when they dont go out of 2nd? wtf....why restrict the kw? restrict the fkn gears....only allow 2 gears like the 1970-honda-civics that only have 2...no death for p-plates there bc (a) we're young, more alert (b) better ractions (c) better vision (d) we process info a hell of a lot quicker

one last side note,
my dad drives a bmw 740i a v12....we race down mona vale road and galston gorge...and to this day in my onevia ive never needed 4th gear to beat him on (a) uphill or (b) downhill - im no bragging but my point is that ive got more experience at higher speeds than my dad bc he drove trucks and drove 110kph max on the freakin m2...like seriously...110kph isnt much when ur onevia is screaming at 260kph down the same road

just venting for the idea parents who said "youre not welcome here if you buy that death trap."
with such quotes as
"i just bought a $110,000 car with tickford customising thruought and dont forget the 4.0L s-charge car...and lets have our 17-yr-old daughter learn in it....no wonder the first second they bought her a new car she piled up over 18 months $14,000 worth of damages from various things

and i buy my onevia and actually take better care of it than anyone else i know (since i dont know any1 from silviansw lol - well yet!)

From here http://www.silviansw.com/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

See the thing is when people big note them selves you want to own them :wink:

Ohh and buy the way yes I am a c**t :P haha

Just haveing fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:49 pm 
Banned

Car: 1991 RPS13 180SX
Jay.. your spelling and pwning have improved tenfold, so you have proved yourself to be deserving of our first official award:

Oh and mrsil80, youve scored yourself an award too:

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:04 pm 
T28 Hybrid

im sure its be said so many times before...

how original - i guess a man cant be allowed to vent in an obvious place to vent (isnt that what a bitching forum is for...not a whole lot of seriousness just more so for venting anything that bugs us in daily life)

sure ok...im the ass-clown award winner..is there a list bc ive seen that posted in just about every forum board in this known universe.
why dont you just take a pic of my car and photoshop crap onto it...then i might be actually offended.

however thank you....for making my day better *pushes sarcasm button now*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:06 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: s13 silvia
hey guys sorry i kinda abandoned post..... my computer died and still cant access damn email and "secured sites" cant even buy crap off Ebay :cry: hahha
anyways teamgodspeed is having a wolllongong cruise this weekend
meeting at heathcote maccas at 12noon if anyone is keen.
sounds like i missed a good cruise. wanna meet a few of u guys. is there any shire hobbits on here??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:23 pm 
Banned

mrsil80 wrote:
how original - i guess a man cant be allowed to vent in an obvious place to vent (isnt that what a bitching forum is for...not a whole lot of seriousness just more so for venting anything that bugs us in daily life)

Thats fine. But in your bitching, dont change your story :lol:

mrsil80 wrote:
sure ok...im the ass-clown award winner..is there a list bc ive seen that posted in just about every forum board in this known universe.

Yes, thats right - you are the assclown type-R award winner. It was said as a joke, but after the post you just made, its quite obvious that you are a legitimate candidate for this award.
Im not suprised youve seen it on every forum - it proves that I am not the only person that thinks youre an assclown.

mrsil80 wrote:
why dont you just take a pic of my car and photoshop crap onto it...then i might be actually offended.

OK. If you continue to be serious and try to act tough, I might gain enough inspirational effort to do just that. Ive already got the ideas swimming around in my head.

Jay hit the nail on the head in his last post; you were crapping on about how you can pwn everything on the road because youre awesome, then now youre saying theres no need for the shit (that is, once you got your ass handed to you on the road).

Your reply above was moody enough for me to decide I dont like you.

In conclusion, eat ten!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:25 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
Wow what do I say im so proud and happy :D :D
Image[/quote]
I would like to thank all those members that have given me shit in the past you have showen me what to do, And all so avery big thank you to ShadowR for all those posts you have made that helped me practice my pwning :P :P

:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:35 pm 
Quad T88

Car: S15
dude, you've earnt it.

Next KK meet you'll be formally titled 'JayS14 rookie pwn3r'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:39 pm 
Banned

*applauds jay*

He even pwnt ShadowR in his acceptance speech.. thats my boy! *tear*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:50 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: R33 GTR
mrsil80 the ease with which everyone has found evidence to prove you are an idiot, just backs up the fact that A) they don't like you and B) you truly are an idiot.

note: the dictionary defines crackers as something zei eats, a poor white person living in the southern states of the US, usually associated with racism and a boaster.

the only thing everyone seems to be boasting about is how much of a dickhead they can prove you are, so i guess they are all crackers, that dont like you :wink:

mrsil80 wrote:
im the ass-clown award winner

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:58 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
to Ark, nice award, wheres mine?? i remember winning stuff ages ago

Jay, congrats mate! I knew you had it in you :)

Ark make a spelling award for Jay also, he is doing so well :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:34 am 

Car: MKV Golf
mrsil80 wrote:
i just car than i like u ppls, and from i know...u crackers are

Gold! What a pure piece of japlish. NEW SIG!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:30 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: 200sx s14
i noticed mrsil80 has been here so a while after me and has already made as many post as i have made and is already VERY well known... The infamous Mrsil80...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:36 am 
T51 Hybrid

Car: sil80
mrsil80 wrote:
lThe crap box is a N15 pulsar (98 mod.) now i can do 190kph on mona vale road EASY, so can my new onevia...and so can my mums old 4.0L Tickford modded GT!!!!

somehow I fail to beleive that an n15 pulsar and your mums car both have the factory speedcut removed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:05 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: 200sx s14
btw mrsil80, something you said is getting to me. All this talk about you going 190 down a residential road and quote "freakin m2...like seriously...110kph isnt much when ur onevia is screaming at 260kph down the same road". Why are you even driving that fast for. I honestly don't care what happens to you but there ARE other drivers on the road besides you, and i dont want to hear about another death of a schoolgirl and her family because of some c**nts reckless driving. I know people who died in accidents that werent even there fault. All because some wanabe's out there think they are king shit and that they own the road... If you want to speed take it to the tracks... And remember "Safe speeding, There's no such thing" :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:34 pm 
Quad T04

Car: XR4
So, when is this cruise?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next