SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S13
I couldn't go in the end.
How did this go? everything go ok?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:16 am 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
This cruise was pretty good, we didn't quite get the 100 car turnout we expected, but this drastically worked in our facour.

P6F carpark filled up VERY quickly the morning of the cruise, so we all squeezed in at the back for our initial meetup.

We then cruised off to the Hill road onramp to M4, and down to the M4 twin servos to get some food, fill up, and re-gather everyone for the trip.

After setting off at 9:40-ish, we cruised up the M4, up through the mountained, and at 11am, the Final post was played through Channel 15 of the UHF radios for the 1 minute's silence (about 5 minutes later we arrived at Suttons PArk for a re-gather and to pick up more people, so we where only 5 minutes later that schedule).

Leaving Suttons at 11:20, we drive the rest of the way to the National Motor Museum where we set for a raffle, took donations, and let people loose on the moutain.

There was 4 cars that ended up in the gravel, 2 where trying to park off the track for photos, and 2 where clowns that lost it.

The Nissans looked awesome on the mountain, there where S15's, my S13, a couple of Skylines, and even a Corolla with a SR20 under the hood.

During the Raffle and donation taking, we took in $341.80 ($300 roughly in raffle tickets, and $41.80 in donations), which will be deposited directly into the Peter Brock Foundation bank account today (I will repost with the confirmation number when deposited).

There are many photos of the day up on the OzMazdaClub site of the day, feel free to head on over for a look-see. I am also awaiting the Administrator of the site to burn off a CD of the pictures that have been uploaded so I can mail this to the Peter Brock Foundation, and hopefully get the pics on their website as well.

Everyone was well behaved, the Police didn't seem to bother us, although there is a rumour that 1 Police car set up a camera at the end of the start/finish straight and was snapping cruisers, but other than this rumour, everyone was well behaved, everyone had a great time, and we will surely be doing this again next year :)

http://www.ozmazdaclub.com/forums/nsw-a ... ssion.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:41 am 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
Transfer - receipt

The following transfer has been successfully processed.

Receipt number: N112368393088

1. From account: 2140 1041 **** Streamline
Your transaction description: PBF Deposit

2. To account: 633-000 12692**** Peter Brock Foundation
To account description: 11Nov Cruise Money
This new account has been added to your Account Address book.

3. Amount: $341.80

4. When:
Transfer now 23/11/2006