Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:00 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 6:59 pm 
Anyone ever imported through shogun-racing? I'm thinking of going through them and wanted to know of anyone with any good or bad stories?
thanks,
- alan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 10:18 am 
T88

Car: CA18DET 1830cc 120kw@6psi
Hi,

A friend of mine was buying a car through them and they tried to steal his deposit and kept on delaying how long until he got his car, id stay clear of them.
Another guy from syndicate was buying a gtir through them and i think it took them almost a year to get it (if hes got it yet that is?)
Not very reliable company. Not many of them are, If your in canberra stay away from all of them buy private or goto sydney. none of the canberra dealers are trustworthy EVO motorsports tried to screw me over on a 180 Tom Leahey in Phillip (ACT) is currently screwing my flatmates brother on warranty repairs on his 180. All the dealers in canberra are overpriced rip offs to put it bluntly. (yes the shogun people are the same company in sydney as the ones in canberra (same owner))

Later

Neil

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 11:26 am 
i bought my 180 through shogun imports and found them to be quite helpfull and got the car for what i think is resonable price - but got defected for having a huge hole in the muffler that i was not even aware of they had tried to do a bodge job and patch it up.... also i am still waiting on a center console pocket that they said they would install as the other one was missing...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 5:01 pm 
damn, well thats pretty clear then isnt it! No more shogun-racing! Thanks heaps
- alan.