Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:29 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:38 pm 
TO4

Car: Silvia S13 Q
Hey im Scotty.. i live on the northen beaches.. i own a s13 wont go into every detail of the car as iv posted quite a bit about it on different threads..

When i bought it in june 07

random photos

Once i get the car back from the engine build.. i will take current pics, all of these are a little old

Thanks guys and looking forward to contributing on these forums..
:)

Scotty..

Why jump out of a perfectly good aircraft... Cause the door was open
www.simplyskydive.com - come, enjoy, seize the day and live life to the fullest..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:47 pm 
T88

Car: kouki 14
dude i was going to buy that car but i rang the guy up and he slod it on the weekend, it was going for like 9k or something right. white with a blue pearl right

loose the wing and stickers and it would look very clean, as in the first pic

shopping trolly wings and stickers (i asume your not running hks, bitz ect as well :-? )are a bit too ricy for me on a street car :wink:

pic one with some tough jap rims and lowered on coilovers and it would be what i was building my na sil to be, if you didnt buy it before me it would have saved me alot of time :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:08 pm 
Overlord
Overlord

Car: DeathWagon + Sil80 + Nugget
Agreed that is looks great except for the rims, stickers and wing. Lose them an it will be a very nice car

The pics suggest that you actually put those stickers and wing on though :o

Sil80 - SR20DET 231rwkw
Silvia Race Nugget - SR20DET 225rwkw
Stagea - DeathWagon - RB25DET 185rwkw.

My Lame Gallery: http://www.toomuchboost.com/gallery/main.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:48 pm 
T88

yeah seems to give that impression

if it was like pic 1 with rims and lower it would look awsome

i got most of the rice out of me with my lancer :lol: (exept my sils interior :oops: )

and he drilled holes in a boot without the spoiler holes :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 pm 
TO4

Apexi controller attached to my haltech e8 ecu
Trust complete exchust system
Blitz pod filter
Greddy full auto timer
HKS injectors, fuel rail and fuel pump

but uh no i dont have ne of the things on the stickers oh and before you go getting all high and mighty about rice.. the rims came with the car and they have 500 dollers a tyre x 4 on them so im hardly going to sell them and get new rims till the tyres are fucked.. the stickers came with the parts i bought and i like them.. so i dont really care what you think locky lol :P oh and i have got koni coilovers so i dont know what your on.. :roll:

http://forum.silviansw.com/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

oh and thats the engine thats goin in next week.. :lol:

too much boost wrote
Quote:
Agreed that is looks great except for the rims, stickers and wing. Lose them an it will be a very nice car

thanks boost i am planning on gettting new rims once i crap these tyres out.. but i like the spoiler and the stickers..

Scotty..

www.simplyskydive.com - come, enjoy, seize the day and live life to the fullest..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:11 am 
T88

how large is the exhaust on it , is it a trust 3in, if so isnt that a bit of over kill for a na

turbo timer on a NA ???

its riding very high for coilovers in it

those little stickers arnt too bad i supose its more the 3 big autobarn special "drift" stickers, and i havent really seen you at many drift track days

im not trying to offend just clarify, just a bit sentimental because i like my s13s with fairly standard bodywork and aero and it was a fairly clean sil to begin with (again i was looking at buying it because something like that was what i was after)

i was into a bit of the ricy stuff when i first bought my sil (my interior is retrimed white :oops: ) and im just saying its a stage that most people with a sil go through and get past fairly quickly and youll just get annoyed when you have to redo stuff that you wouldnt have to (eg plug up the boot holes when you take that wing off $$$)

yes you are putting in that built engine but it seems a bit of a waste seeing as its still going to be NA, before you have got the engine ready for a turbo have you got the suspentsion (i mean all the associated parts not just coilovers), diff, brakes, drivetrain ect sorted first??

buy all means im not just trying to have a go at you just wanting to know a bit more. and again it your car and you can do whatever the hell you want with it just wondering the accotiated motivation behind it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:08 am 
Banned

Car: vr4
long way before he can win the best N/a S13 :-?
i agree with locky, someone has to let him know how people will laugh at him
by the looks of it he has bought the wrong car..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am 
Twin T51

Car: 200sx s15
Hi scott nice to meet ya my names Bree...

LOL jk!!

got some hot pics of ur car there :) u dont work in frenchs forest do u.......? weird question i know.. theres a car that parks near where i work with the same kinda wing and its white (only seen from a distance)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:52 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Hey Scott don't worry about these guys
you could prob shit on their turbos thats why their getting jealous haha :P
i reckon this guy should get off your back.. because your car isn't rice

RICER: A person who modifies a low-powered and/or cheap car using after-market parts to make it look more powerful or sporty than it actually is

by that ... i don't think your car is rice because it will actually pull the look off haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
it wont pull of much with those weighty wheels! and its not going to need that wing with those wheels still on because it wont be able to get up to speed.

that said, i dont think there is anything wrong with his car, but if you think its some power monster and will 'shit on their turbos', then you need a re-adjustment somwhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:08 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180sx
nice car mate.

the stickers are fine just the big drifts one are abit of an overkill, change the rims when you can. i always wanted a gt wing but then after reading quite abit i went against it and have no spoiler on my car. lol still have the wing and spare boot in the back of my house. the main deciding factor is i can't afford to get a defect as i rather spend the money else where. so i want my car as low key as it can be.

end of the day it your car man, just make it the way you want it. and be thankful it not some souped up civic/lancer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:02 am 
TO4

(Locky) Wrote
Quote:
how large is the exhaust on it , is it a trust 3in, if so isnt that a bit of over kill for a na

turbo timer on a NA ???

those little stickers arnt too bad i supose its more the 3 big autobarn special "drift" stickers, and i havent really seen you at many drift track days

umm as i said the pictures are quite old and the big drift stickers were a little bit of fun with my mates and only the one on the back window is still there.. the turbo timer was a gift and as i am eventually goin to turbo it i put it in early lol.. and the exchust i ordered when i first bought the car and yes it is 3 inch and im prob lossing back pressure but it sounds good and when i drop my new engine in it shouldnt be a prob..

(Locky)
Quote:
Quote:
im not trying to offend just clarify, just a bit sentimental because i like my s13s with fairly standard bodywork and aero and it was a fairly clean sil to begin with (again i was looking at buying it because something like that was what i was after)

and he drilled holes in a boot without the spoiler holes :()

lol well thats not exactly a nice way to put it lol..

(Locky)
Quote:
yes you are putting in that built engine but it seems a bit of a waste seeing as its still going to be NA, before you have got the engine ready for a turbo have you got the suspentsion (i mean all the associated parts not just coilovers), diff, brakes, drivetrain ect sorted first??

as i said b4 i didnt list everything on my car because i cant be couldnt be bothered lol.. i have most these parts upgraded satisfactorly except brakes which are stock but iv got a pair of r33 gtr brakes (rotors, lines and calipers) in my shed and when i buy my new rims i will put them on.. and if you read the engine post you would see that i am planning to turbo it when i get of my p's lol..

~bb~ wrote
Quote:
got some hot pics of ur car there u dont work in frenchs forest do u.......? weird question i know.. theres a car that parks near where i work with the same kinda wing and its white (only seen from a distance)

haha no I did work at warriewood square for about a 9 months.. recently quit now i work out at penrith (trek lol)

Zei250t Wrote
Quote:
it wont pull of much with those weighty wheels! and its not going to need that wing with those wheels still on because it wont be able to get up to speed.

well of course id like new rims.. as iv said b4 the Chromies came with and money dosnt grow on trees.. and the rims id like are like 2 grand not to mention rubber.. and iv weighed the chromies they not really that heavy compared to others so new rims will have to wait

ADN Wrote
Quote:
the stickers are fine just the big drifts one are abit of an overkill, change the rims when you can. i always wanted a gt wing but then after reading quite abit i went against it and have no spoiler on my car. lol still have the wing and spare boot in the back of my house. the main deciding factor is i can't afford to get a defect as i rather spend the money else where. so i want my car as low key as it can be.

yeh man the big drift stickers i took off awhile ago.. only the one on the back windows still there.. and iv been taken to a defect station by cops and they couldnt do my spoiler cause its not wider than the car and because its a post 1990 car the spoiler light is optional.. well at least thats what the rta guy said and now cops give me no trouble bout it lol..

T.p Wrote
Quote:
long way before he can win the best N/a S13
i agree with locky, someone has to let him know how people will laugh at him.. by the looks of it he has bought the wrong car..

lol hah i think someones a little jealous that they dont own a silvia :D
did i ever say i wanted to win best na s13 lol and just cause i havent listed everything thats on my car dosnt mean its not there lol
and lol iv bought the wrong car whats you diffenition of a silvia driver.. drifter maybe?? well i dont see people laughing when i go to track days with my mates lol..

Sil180T Wrote
Quote:
Hey Scott don't worry about these guys
you could prob shit on their turbos thats why their getting jealous haha
i reckon this guy should get off your back.. because your car isn't rice

lol thanks buddy hows the car goin??

haha.. but im not gunna sit here and continue to defend myself lol.. i like my car how it is and will continue building it the way i want.. thanks to everyone who has constuctive critisium and good things to say :) lol

Scotty.. :D

Last edited by Scotty MYS13Q on Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:17 am 
Banned

Car: vr4
mistake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:28 pm 
TO4

Lol :D..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Scotty..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:53 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
The real questi :lol: on is.... Dose it do skids??? :D