It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:49 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:37 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
1slows13 wrote:
haha. come on seriously. an auto will smash a manual down the strip anyday. the fastest drag cars in the world are auto......thought the tough car guys on here would know this. but fuck. you guys are all talk....and even then you dont know what your talkin about....man. you guys seem like youve just looked up silvia specs off of wikipedia.....embarrising guys....seriously

:lol:

i'd get angry if i thought you knew anything.

Sorry, but you are clueless, and despite this you seem intent on assuming everyone else is wrong and you are right.

I think fergo has covered the auto Vs manual argument fairly well, though i would suggest the quickest import runners (which is what our engines should be compared to if we are being honest) generally run air shifted manual boxes....again, less driveline losses.

It has been said earlier in thread, there are guys who have responded here who drift, who track cars, who drag cars, who are qualified mechanics, backyard mechanics etc. Seriously what the fuck do you know? what have you done? What have you worked on? Have you even read about overheating issues with rb's in S chassis cars as it's a pretty common problem? Do you know what temps rb's and sr's get up to on the same track on the same day? I do and i can tell you now the rb runs hotter with the same cooling mods.

In all seriousness, do some research, lose the attitude and you may find people willing to give you reasonable advise rather than pointing out your stupidty.

I have a suggestion go to www.nissansilvia.com those guys are as clueless as you and will happily lap up any bullshit you want to spin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:07 am 
T51 Hybrid

Car: 200SX
Noone here quotes wikipedia cos half the time its wrong anyway. People here quote from their first hand experience, not from your mate the hektik kebab who read it in Fast 4s. So I suggest you sit down and rethink about what facts you're going to spew out next.

Note RB20s have to sit on the limiter all day because its the only place they make powers. RB20s are the rice. Nice sound and dog balls performance.

auto goes harder then a manual anyday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:28 pm 
T66

Car: Black S15 Spec R '01
Busky2k wrote:
auto goes harder then a manual anyday

LMAO!

anyway...someone show this guy the vid of the auto CA from 2 skidpans ago...not too impressive.

with an auto you lose the ability to clutch kick, which is just 1 of numerous ways to initiate a drift. seriously, if you are talking about drifting, manuals will be better

to answer your initial question. get a 2jz manual over the RB. be prepared to spend lots of $$$ though. not worth it in my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:14 pm 
T78 Hybrid

Car: s13
ive got a spare 1.3l carby motor if u want it its out of a barina put it in your car and you will drift every where, Acting like a tool in this forum wont help listen to mods and admin or u FAIL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:51 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180sx
come on guys... his a p plater who bought a turbo car and now has to find a way to make it non turbo so he can drive...enough said lol...

why dont you just buy a shit box as your daily and leave your car alone and take it to the track to drift?? dont need to do no conversion. take your rego and insurance off your car and put it towards your daily. also you can strip her down, make her lighter, stick a gt wing on, bald back tyres and have the time of your life. and when your off your p's get your car re registered save you from sticking a sr20det back in.

and come on man, your a teeny booper. even a manual eunos 30x driver has more rep then an auto supra driver. so even if auto has advantages, at your age it means NOOB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:16 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
ADN wrote:
come on guys... his a p plater who bought a turbo car and now has to find a way to make it non turbo so he can drive...enough said lol...
NO his a fuck tard :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:59 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Tree Fiddy
1slows13 wrote:
embarrising guys....seriously

You are so dumb I really wonder how you've managed to not get run over crossing the road for long enough to get a license.

Try getting out of the sun. Its melting your brain.

Go chrome or go home
Sneezin's Pleasin'
Da flutta is bred and butta
NOS is boss
Try to be different, just like everyone else
No boost? Ya just loost

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:56 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: RWD Galant VR4
The fact he's comparing an RB20 to a 2JZ is enough to tell you he's not all there.

The rest is just icing on the retard cake.