Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:51 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
Spot on Juzzo

Go and pimp out a 300c

Leave the sports cars to people who drive them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:34 pm 
Retard

Car: Sileighty
bipolardragon has no say in this matter, as he has a veilside kit.

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:22 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180SX
God wrote:
bipolardragon has no say in this matter, as he has a veilside kit.

:lol:

Shhh, why bring the 'side into it :D I bought it this way.
At least you didn't tell them about my tail lights (I bought some stockies I've got to install btw)

But on a more serious note I hate how all people that own imports are put into the fuuuuullllysiiiiick box. Granted most seen in Sydney are in that box, but I'm betting most of us are real enthusiasts that actually care about their cars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:26 am 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
most are NOT serious enthusiasts though. most know only what their mates tell them,or what's in local magazines.

they know their car has a turbo,but that's as far as their technical knowledge goes,and they've likely never seen a circuit or even a windy country road,other than eastern creek for wed night drags,and the goulburn freeway to cruise to woolongong for more promenade cruising.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:08 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

fergo308 wrote:
...most are NOT serious enthusiasts though...

Sure they are! The big difference is that we're car/driving enthusiasts, and they're attention enthusiasts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:06 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

cypher1024 wrote:
fergo308 wrote:
...most are NOT serious enthusiasts though...

Sure they are! The big difference is that we're car/driving enthusiasts, and they're attention enthusiasts.

Quote of the F**KING century

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 pm 
T28

Car: 180sx
JayS14 wrote:
Serial Killa wrote:
Especially in Sydney, i'd go ahead and say that 80% of import/Japanese sports car drivers are tools
Yep, right. i meen how many S14's and S15's that are moded for show, and how rear is it too see a FD thats not rolling on 20" rims and slamed, Its fucken sad.

And hardly any one in aus understands offset, japan, usa and nz kill it and we embaris our selves.

Ohh the amount of times i spot a FD i get so excited only when i get closer its just like.. Goh.. ahh.. disappointed. If only i had a nikel for everytime eh.. HahAH ;D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: '97 180sx Type X
I have met him and hes an alright guy though he does tend to fit the stereotype we are all trying to shake off, a lot of ns.com regulars do. Id been on a few cruises with him and his mates since i was new to the scene and they were all pretty friendly considering i probably dont fit the normal mold for an import owner.

However, they picked on and harrassed a kid on the shire section of ns.com, to the point of falsely accusing him of doing a hit and run (on a car that already had the damage, mind you, not Anthony, someone else) for no other reason than he didnt own a silvia. I wasnt a huge fan of the kid either (i know him through my brother and hes a bit annoying although harmless) but i didnt go out of my way to harass the kid, especially in the manner they did. The guy now has no interest in the forum or even owning a performance car thanks to the bad experience with the community, and thats a shame, not because he had something to offer, but because it just perpetuates the bad attitude of car enthusiasts.

Even I got ostracized for merely suggesting the notion that it MIGHT not be him, considering it was a bit of a ridiculous co-incidence, (although believable as i said myself)

The only posts on there that ive found to be genuinely useful or informative with no bias in them has been members from this forum. not really surprised there.

on top of that the 'harden the fuck up' mentality of the whole site just pisses me off. yeah i should just deal with my car being too loud/uncomfortable/not to my taste rather than dealing with it the right way.
:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:58 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
Varvs wrote:
on top of that the 'harden the fuck up' mentality of the whole site just pisses me off. yeah i should just deal with my car being too loud/uncomfortable/not to my taste rather than dealing with it the right way.
:roll:

of course you should. and when your grossly illegal and badly modified car is pulled over by the police and defected,feel free to come on the forum and whine about how they're persecuting you and so on as well... that's how REAL enthusiasts act.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:22 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Yeah bro, i mean all we are doing is getting 30 modified imports together, with the occaisonal burnout and speeding... and the cops are always bothering us!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:05 pm 
T28

Car: 180sx
Theres only one real useful guy in ns.com.

Ashman. hahaha that guy is king.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6