Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: None yet...Too young!
Hahaha...my friends are some what flexible..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:20 pm 
TO4

Car: JDM S15
Yes, but from what I read you're quite a few years off being able to go to club, no? :lol:

Nah, I'm sure if I asked, they'd come along. Just that where I'm from, the one place that plays the kinda music you can shuffle to is kind of unappealing to me- I've been there once and was turned off because basically every person within eye sight was pinging off their heads :o :o :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:23 pm 
T88 Hybrid

mz_s15 wrote:
Yes, but from what I read you're quite a few years off being able to go to club, no? :lol:

Nah, I'm sure if I asked, they'd come along. Just that where I'm from, the one place that plays the kinda music you can shuffle to is kind of unappealing to me- I've been there once and was turned off because basically every person within eye sight was pinging off their heads :o :o :o

Hahahaha..they have U18 clubs you know? Not planning on going to one though..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:23 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Car: s13
mz_s15 wrote:
Well I did type on the first page that I was kinda into shuffling, so when you asked me it came across as a bit arrogant like " You!! Into shuffling?" :lol:

I'm by no means good and would never do it in public (yet)!! Got months of practice ahead of me before I'll be good enough to show off :P

Another problem is my friends HATE that kinda music, so the only clubs we go to are RnB + Top 40 places :( Gonna have to get me some new friends I think :lol:

just out of curiosity do you by any chance goto fannys an frostys?

not that ill be stalking you or anythign mam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 pm 
T03 Hybrid

tehyoungone wrote:
mz_s15 wrote:

haha bullshit you go every fridays an get onto the pcp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:30 pm 
T88 Hybrid

gills wrote:
tehyoungone wrote:
mz_s15 wrote:

haha bullshit you go every fridays an get onto the pcp.

Shhhhhhhhhh...lol :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:36 pm 
TO4

tehyoungone wrote:
mz_s15 wrote:

:lol: Not where I'm from they don't!!! They used to and then they all got shut down :P :P Sorry, I'm not living in the "big smoke" :lol:

gills wrote:
mz_s15 wrote:
Well I did type on the first page that I was kinda into shuffling, so when you asked me it came across as a bit arrogant like " You!! Into shuffling?" :lol:

I'm by no means good and would never do it in public (yet)!! Got months of practice ahead of me before I'll be good enough to show off :P

Another problem is my friends HATE that kinda music, so the only clubs we go to are RnB + Top 40 places :( Gonna have to get me some new friends I think :lol:

I more prefer The Grand and The Brewery.. but I do go to Fannys ;) The place I was talkin about was actually King Street Hotel!!! Seriously, call me uncultured or whatever.. but it was CREEPY being around people that were all trippin out :o

Do you come out up here much? EDIT: I'm not worried about you stalking me :lol: You don't even know what I look like :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:56 pm 
T03 Hybrid

gills wrote:
mz_s15 wrote:

mz_s15 wrote:
more prefer The Grand and The Brewery.. but I do go to Fannys ;) The place I was talkin about was actually King Street Hotel!!! Seriously, call me uncultured or whatever.. but it was CREEPY being around people that were all trippin out :o

Do you come out up here much? EDIT: I'm not worried about you stalking me :lol: You don't even know what I look like :P

yeh i do. we have a few mates that you might know if your into your cars in newy so we go out down there an try to catch up with them.

the brewery cranks i remember having a brilliant laugh at our mate falling tit first down the stairs. so many people fall victim to that stair case its not funny.

hehe i dont but ns does :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:05 pm 
TO4

gills wrote:
gills wrote:
mz_s15 wrote:

mz_s15 wrote:
more prefer The Grand and The Brewery.. but I do go to Fannys ;) The place I was talkin about was actually King Street Hotel!!! Seriously, call me uncultured or whatever.. but it was CREEPY being around people that were all trippin out :o

yeh i do. we have a few mates that you might know if your into your cars in newy so we go out down there an try to catch up with them.

the brewery cranks i remember having a brilliant laugh at our mate falling tit first down the stairs. so many people fall victim to that stair case its not funny.

hehe i dont but ns does :wink:

Yeah!! I'm very into the car scene here- what do ur mates drive? I've prob seen them around :)

Yeah the Brewery is awesome lol.. that would be funny. Thankfully I learnt how to use the hand rails ;)

And omg.. take that down, stalker :P haha nah just kidding. I thought ur username looked familiar!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm 
T03

Car: 1998 200sx S14a
girls do shuffle and they look good xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4ihJ0NhCFw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:20 pm 
T03 Hybrid

sorry went WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY off topic caravan cuz.

that chicks absolutly carvs it up.

see practise makes perfect jess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:22 pm 
TO4

Am so jealous!! That chick is awesome!!! Thats it!! I'm starting practicing EVERY DAY!! :P I wanna be that good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:42 am 
Twin T51

Car: 180sx RB26DETT
mz_s15 wrote:

too much of Trance give me head ache.....

Doff Doof DOoff Boom BOom Boom doof doof Boom Boom Doof BOom DOof..... ding ding badi badi badi bom bom= Head ache if im listerning to it for too long.

I think Shuffling is like a trance C-walk its the same shit honestly just by looking at it. Only difference is that your doing it to trance/dance so that your feet move differently.

Learn to C-walk and shuffling is easy. Learn to shuffle and C-walk is easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:57 am 
T66

Car: Black S15 Spec R '01
blu80 wrote:
I think Shuffling is like a trance C-walk its the same shit honestly just by looking at it. Only difference is that your doing it to trance/dance so that your feet move differently.

Learn to C-walk and shuffling is easy. Learn to shuffle and C-walk is easy.

thats pretty much it. i used to be heaps into RnB and Hip Hop, i still am, but now i also like most electronica: trance, house, breaks

i could C-walk a little bit, and i just sped it up when dancing to trance. i didnt even know there was a style called shuffling...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:03 am 
Twin T51

Car: 180sx RB26DETT
i tried shuffling at home last night...

i found it really easy because of my c-walk if i keep watching the purple guy id be able to copy him exact!

but! i got no time for this 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next