It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:30 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: s13
blu80 wrote:
i tried shuffling at home last night...

i found it really easy because of my c-walk if i keep watching the purple guy id be able to copy him exact!

but! i got no time for this 8)

you should post it up man.

come on we wanna see you shuffle bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:33 am 
Twin T51

Car: 180sx RB26DETT
gills wrote:
blu80 wrote:
i tried shuffling at home last night...

i found it really easy because of my c-walk if i keep watching the purple guy id be able to copy him exact!

but! i got no time for this 8)

you should post it up man.

come on we wanna see you shuffle bro.

haahhaahah...i see what i can put up, but dont hold me to it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:41 am 
TO4

Car: JDM S15
Yeah post it up :) Especially if you can copy that purple guy... cos he is fkn awesome!!!!! 8)

I've never heard of c-walk before, I'll have to google it later when I'm home from uni :lol:

Also, tehyoungone- I joined www.shufflin.com last night and there are HEAPS of instructional videos that break it right down! Its a very good resource :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:48 am 
Twin T51

mz_s15 wrote:
Yeah post it up :) Especially if you can copy that purple guy... cos he is fkn awesome!!!!! 8)

I've never heard of c-walk before, I'll have to google it later when I'm home from uni :lol:

Also, tehyoungone- I joined www.shufflin.com last night and there are HEAPS of instructional videos that break it right down! Its a very good resource :)

hey C-walk is Crip walk. oh uni what uni you go to!

Oh and one more thing! if i do find the time to make a video and post it up i would never ever wear them gay flare pants that purple guy wears

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:11 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: s13 silvia
guys srsly i dunno how much luck you gonna have with youtube vids and instructional videos in your bedrooms.

I reckon you gotta get out there and do it, while watching other ppls do it, and suddenly it will click, and your feet will stop twisting the wrong way every time, and thats it.

Reminds me of the 90s, ppls used to bring talcum powder to nightclubs to make the dancefloors slippery :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:13 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: s13 silvia
oh yeh if anyone is thinking about going to the laundry go on a friday when Break Inn is on, and try to pick a night when the impossibles are playing. Guaranteed goodness. (they play every other week or something)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 am 
Twin T51

DarkWave wrote:
guys srsly i dunno how much luck you gonna have with youtube vids and instructional videos in your bedrooms.

I reckon you gotta get out there and do it, while watching other ppls do it, and suddenly it will click, and your feet will stop twisting the wrong way every time, and thats it.

Reminds me of the 90s, ppls used to bring talcum powder to nightclubs to make the dancefloors slippery :)

i agree with you champ!

when i first started break dancing in school i use to download all these instructional videos on a 56k modem and my god did it take yonks!

i found it was only like a guide to give you a kick start, but you actually need to do it. I use to break about 2-3 hrs everyday then i C-walked and all this dancing started comming to me really easy.

im retired now :cry: still do it once and a while but feel like my bones will break instead of actually break dancing. I think i need some E'z if im going to post up a video of me shuffling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:58 am 
T03 Hybrid

blu80 wrote:
DarkWave wrote:

i agree with you champ!

when i first started break dancing in school i use to download all these instructional videos on a 56k modem and my god did it take yonks!

i found it was only like a guide to give you a kick start, but you actually need to do it. I use to break about 2-3 hrs everyday then i C-walked and all this dancing started comming to me really easy.

im retired now :cry: still do it once and a while but feel like my bones will break instead of actually break dancing. I think i need some E'z if im going to post up a video of me shuffling

yeh the impossibles have some sick electro shit they play.

next time we goto laundry ill give ya a call dougan an u can get on it an show us your shuffling

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:46 pm 
TO4

Car: JDM S15
blu80 wrote:
mz_s15 wrote:

hey C-walk is Crip walk. oh uni what uni you go to!

Oh and one more thing! if i do find the time to make a video and post it up i would never ever wear them gay flare pants that purple guy wears

Thanks :) I'll look it up now!! I go to Newcastle Uni :cry: So over it!!!

Ha ha.. I think that those who shuffle wear those pants when they go out. Cause my friend wears them when he goes to a shufflin event. I payed him out about it once cause he looked like a clown!! I think he got offended :P :lol:

Does anyone know why people wear the flared pants?

DarkWave wrote:

Only one prob- I live in Newcastle and there isn't that much of it going on up here that I'm aware of!! When I get a bit better, I'll come down to sydney and some of you pro's can show me where the good places are to go ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:44 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: None yet...Too young!
blu80- Cmon post it up!

mz_s15- Thanks for that i'll check it out.

DarkWave- Can't see anyone do it. All my friends are still learning. Plus i look really unco when i do cause im so tall. Meant to be people doing it at school today...pussies backed out xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:08 pm 
T03 Hybrid

jess if you look on the melb shuffle site they sell bootleg apparell.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:44 am 
Twin T51

hhaah i always thought asians wear it because they think its gangster?

lol...im asian and i think its GAY!!! gay!! GAY!!

i like to be in a nice Pin striped suite all the time, unless i go clubbing and at home.

newcastle uni?? wow thats really far from me... when i get time to actually sit down watch and practice i will post it on youtube and link it on here for you all.

dont really have all that time for it now... Plus i can't really stand trance music for too long it gives me a migrain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:14 pm 
T88 Hybrid

blu80 wrote:
hhaah i always thought asians wear it because they think its gangster?

lol...im asian and i think its GAY!!! gay!! GAY!!

i like to be in a nice Pin striped suite all the time, unless i go clubbing and at home.

newcastle uni?? wow thats really far from me... when i get time to actually sit down watch and practice i will post it on youtube and link it on here for you all.

dont really have all that time for it now... Plus i can't really stand trance music for too long it gives me a migrain.

pl0x?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:31 pm 
T88

Car: Bike: Kwa ZX2-R, Ma R6, Daytona 675
Where on Earth do Melbourne guys find such goddamn ugly pants? It's like a cross between clown pants, pj pants and granma undies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:37 pm 
T88 Hybrid

ThuanSUX wrote:
Where on Earth do Melbourne guys find such goddamn ugly pants? It's like a cross between clown pants, pj pants and granma undies.

Eww grandma undies lol..