Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:48 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: s12
mokompri wrote:
keeping them both internally stock, the SR definately has the upper hand, but if you do a forged rebuild of the KA motor it should do quite well with the extra displacement over the SR. Ive seen some big horsepower ones on US 240sx sites

Oh no doubt stock for stock the sr is a way better motor but once you add a turbo to the Ka the sr has no chance hanging and that 's stock internals vs stock internals if you up the boost on the SR it will beat the Ka but that's only cuz you can only run about 8psi on the stock internals which will give you about 236hp which isn't bad the stock sr (over here anyway) only has 205hp now if you upgrade the internals which would'nt take much (the Ka has all forged internals except for the pistons) then the KA would walk all over the SR I've done my research on the Ka and sr and the KA is just a better fit IMO it is for me any way I want to pull about 450-500hp out of the KA and that should put me into the low 12's high 11's in the quarter which is way faster than any SR out here That Ive seen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:40 am 

Car: MKV Golf
Dude, I don't want to sound like i'm being picky, but if you write a big block of text like that, could you please use some punctuation? A few comma's and full stops here and there will make your posts a lot easier to read. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:34 am 
Twin T51

Car: coon
Plenty of stock internalled sr's in the 12's over here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:25 pm 
Twin T04

Car: green datto
85turbo_s12 wrote:
mokompri wrote:
keeping them both internally stock, the SR definately has the upper hand, but if you do a forged rebuild of the KA motor it should do quite well with the extra displacement over the SR. Ive seen some big horsepower ones on US 240sx sites

Oh no doubt stock for stock the sr is a way better motor but once you add a turbo to the Ka the sr has no chance hanging and that 's stock internals vs stock internals if you up the boost on the SR it will beat the Ka but that's only cuz you can only run about 8psi on the stock internals which will give you about 236hp which isn't bad the stock sr (over here anyway) only has 205hp now if you upgrade the internals which would'nt take much (the Ka has all forged internals except for the pistons) then the KA would walk all over the SR I've done my research on the Ka and sr and the KA is just a better fit IMO it is for me any way I want to pull about 450-500hp out of the KA and that should put me into the low 12's high 11's in the quarter which is way faster than any SR out here That Ive seen

Would you mind if we call you USxris :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:53 pm 
Takumi

Car: Silvia
hey the KA is a lot better than the CA - at least it's bigger!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:34 pm 
Token Old Guy

Car: 180SX
BT wrote:
ZEi20T wrote:
yeah both are still going. will still be going for ages too :P

Unfortunately. :roll:

hahaha yeah time it went to a 1am time slot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:17 am 
T28 Hybrid

omg wrote:
85turbo_s12 wrote:
mokompri wrote:

sure as soon as you tell me what it means lol and as long as it doesn't mean anything bad :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:19 am 
T28 Hybrid

BT wrote:
Dude, I don't want to sound like i'm being picky, but if you write a big block of text like that, could you please use some punctuation? A few comma's and full stops here and there will make your posts a lot easier to read. :P

Yeah sorry I kinda get away from myself when I'm typing. I was never really good at puncutation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:51 am 
T78

Car: s14a
welcome mate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:34 am 
T28 Hybrid

thanks for the welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:24 am 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
85turbo_s12 wrote:
omg wrote:

sure as soon as you tell me what it means lol and as long as it doesn't mean anything bad :D

go here: http://forum.silviansw.com/viewtopic.php?t=24934
that thread should explain it.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:57 pm 
T28 Hybrid

So you don't think my car will be done anytime soon and that's why you want to call me usxris loltrust me it will be done and I will post up the dyno sheet numbers and 1/4 mile numbers for everyone to see. BTW I ddnt read all 23 pages that shit was just too long and I don't have the patience to read all that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:04 pm 
Twin T04

Car: R34 GTR Vspec II Nur
85turbo_s12 wrote:
So you don't think my car will be done anytime soon and that's why you want to call me usxris loltrust me it will be done and I will post up the dyno sheet numbers and 1/4 mile numbers for everyone to see. BTW I ddnt read all 23 pages that shit was just too long and I don't have the patience to read all that

no I believe its cause u say the ka is better than the sr, where as he says the ca is better than the sr :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:10 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Fa(s)t red boat
reaper wrote:
no I believe its cause u say the ka is better than the sr, where as he says the ca is better than the sr :)

All 3 suck,
Cubes and pushrods is still where it's at! [/shitstir]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:05 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
nah side valve FTW!!!

Justin...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next