Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:40 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: Nissan silvia s13
U are one tough girl but some girls dont have the confidence to do that. I have met some girls in the northern beaches that are so sheltered that it isnt funny. I am a strong believer that everyone gets treated equally unless they break line.

Just imagine this the entrance of a nighclub may cost the person $20 to 25 to get in but there are a single guy or a group of sleazy guys that make a girl or group of girls uncomfortable that they decide to get out so it not only destroy their good night but waste their money too. Some girls just love to dance and hang out with their friends not just to get a hook up. Its all those stupid damn wanna be fags that think they are above the law.

I am not against drinking at all because I drink too ( any scottish scotch not the crap american stuff) I just feel there should be more control in place and yes I do have my RSA too. Manly at one point I believe was so bad that they banned the new year celeb or something like that from memory. What about george street?

One of my friends father is a fire brigade personnel and down in blues point in new year eve they had bottles thrown at them from the main crowd.