Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:46 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:51 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: S15
hi people

bought a avcr of a guy on this forum , i made payment about 11days ago and
he recieved it 11 days ago also and ways he said he will post it the next day by express post .

the next day i check my mail nothing and so on and so on. i have sent him so many emails but no reply what so ever . so i decieded to wait at least 7 working days to see if he did actually sent it but nothing came .
so today i decided to send a email with a threat of taking action against him if he doesnt reply to as to what is going on .

i had a reply from a person claiming to be his lady friend saying he has been in a serious accident and the dr said he will recover in 2weeks so bare with them .

so guys any advice what to do coz it seems very weird as soon as i stated that i will take actions they seem to just reply my email. i made payment in total of $350

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:27 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
If you bought it off this forum or off a member of the forum pm me the details and i'll follow it up.

You have the option of having the transfer reversed if you contact your bank as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:32 am 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
If it was a transaction between 2 members on THIS forum, it's worth speaking with the Administrators, and working things out through them, probably not bitching, moaning, and making things public until they need to be, but I can definately relate to the frustrations.

PM either BadHairDave or Mayhem, and they will be more than helpful with regards to this matter.

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:53 am 

Car: MKV Golf
Nuff said.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]