Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:56 am 
Twin T51

Car: 180sx RB26DETT
hmm the original poster hasn't responded in a while, i think he upset at all the comments he recieved. :roll:

lol this thread is getting funny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:42 pm 
T78

Car: 180SX Kouki
This shit is just stupid o_o....

*notches this up as #1 on the "Most stupidest ideas of 2008" listing*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:57 pm 
Twin T51

Car: 180sx RB26DETT
im going to send this to "australian small business of the year award"

i reckon i got a top winner here

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:43 pm 
T25

Car: 180Sx
Guy's guy's.... Ppl do have a normal job !!!! Since now my shift is finish......
Here's the answer....I originally did ask for ur help and advice, Did i not??? Well, it's kinda like a small bussiness start my end !!!! that's why I'm asking for wot a consumer would pay for a hobby like this.....duh...

As i qouted !!!! (IT WILL BE A DRIFT CAR!!!!) So i guess it will have Certain part's that will be a requirement !!!! But like a gearbox ???? Are u 4 real ??? if it break's, how long do u expect that will take 2 get repaired??? and as if a customer can afford 2 replace 1 !!!! Guy's, i'd rather throw in another $300 sr20 box !!!!!Engine wise is the same!!!! i'd just throw in and aftermarket computer and drop the limiter ???? How fun do u reckon that would be in ur view!!!! Guy's think ??? how long does an engine last for ??? They would probably last longer than 50 event's!!!! Remove & Replace wid a new 1 !!!! Now if ur gonna say how is it gonna last longer than 50 event's??? So wot would a oil cooler do ???Radiator ??? Diff cooler etc etc..... Guy's didn't i mention (IT's PURPOSE IS ONLY 4 DRIFT!!!!) If u build tarmac car's (Targa Tassie) all day long all month long all year long... Umm, U kinda know wot 2 put in and not put in !!!!!

A race car does not require billet everything!!!! wot if u made a bullet proof rear end ???? Wot will let go ??? Tail shaft, gearbox, or clutch ???now if everything is custom made....How long will it take 2 replace ????in an hour or month's ??? Guy's, i appreciate that ur giving me great advice that it's not wise..... But some point's commented is way out of this world !!!! If i'm gonna do everything.... why don't i start with a better car ??? or just build a SUPERCAR ????

I just wanted any1's advice, every1's advice.......But this is way to much advice..... My thought's where if u build something and can get the return's out of it..... Wa lah, U have a successful bussiness....But it's better again if u can get the information that the consumer would like out of it !!!!

I'd take a gamble....make or break.....
But I'll work out a plan how 2 do the agreement....At this actual stage, the car is 80% complete......If i don't go through wid the idea, the car can still be sold.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:53 pm 
Overlord
Overlord

Car: DeathWagon + Sil80 + Nugget
Seems to me that you have absolutely no idea what you are doing, nor even thought about any of the VERY VALID points that badhairdave has mentioned.

How many drift days have you done? How much do you actually know about cars?
Where can you get these $300 gearboxes from?

For you to make any money out of this, you would need to be able to charge $500+ per day to allow for breakages and wear and tear. Do you really think that the average retard will be prepared to pay this sort of money, plus entry fees, plus petrol, plus tyres just for one day?

Sil80 - SR20DET 231rwkw
Silvia Race Nugget - SR20DET 225rwkw
Stagea - DeathWagon - RB25DET 185rwkw.

My Lame Gallery: http://www.toomuchboost.com/gallery/main.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:15 pm 
Twin T51

Car: coon
Give me a call when its up and running and I'd love to be the first and last customer. Your going to need a whole new car after Im done with it mwahaha :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:15 pm 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
I'm not going to bother trying to educate you further. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:10 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
same here. I reckon I covered most of the points in my post,and you've ignored them all as you're an ignorant dreamer.

I'd love to know your source for $300 gearboxes,and engines you can just throw in and go back out drifting with. I didn't know you could get built engines out of some magical wrecking yard... :roll:

good luck with your doomed enterprise. you're going to need a hell of a lot of it.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:22 pm 
Quad T78

Car: Silvia
Ive missed this kind of shit! :lol:

Post subject: Dream's Do Come TRUE!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:58 pm 
T25

Car: 180Sx
Well Guy's since ur so sure that I will fail, as Justin said Ignorant Dreamer.....

Wot type of car's do YOU Drive ???

Maybe if i have the fund's 2 do this maybe i'll have the fund's 2 import my own container from Japan in ???? I should think twice b4 slagging ppl.... I'm only here 2 find out wot ppl would like or if they're interested in a hobby they can't ever afford on there own car......

As i have asked, need help !!! Regarding leasing a drift vehicle!!!!

Everyone here have just skipped that whole SUBJECT!!!! Thanx 4 the advice everyone's contributed but the rest that follow's is nut's......

Does everyone know why u can't afford 2 go drifting ???? Maybe Part's are all over priced ???? Every importer make's over 100% Profit on there product.....Get some more info on regard's of pricing b4 u start slagging me about where i can get cheap Gearboxes & Engine's.....

I don't sell part's, if ur gonna ask me for part's.... I only use them for these type of vehicle's getting built......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:16 pm 
Twin T51

Car: coon
Haha you picked the wrong bunch of guys to be asking what we actually drive... :P :roll:
The reason why we are doubting your plan is because we understand what it is to own and maintain a track ready vehicle, let alone rent the thing out.
If you know what you're doing and you have the fucking answers then why the hell do you need our urgent help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:18 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

haha i dont know whats funnier... the idea itself or the fact that you actually sound like you'd go ahead with something like this... but like splashy said, i'd be more than willing to help out with your car and business in the trial and testing phase before you launch it all. you should get a good feel for the costs associated with each time the car is used.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:30 pm 
T78

Car: 180SX Kouki
Please provide us with the information when you get this insane business up, i'm sure there's many of us willing to pay $300 for an entire day of wrecking, erm..... drifting your car as hard and as much as we'd like.

Cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:52 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
ive got an idea:

give me a good reason why i shouldnt just lock this thread, ban you and let everyone laugh at you????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:02 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: None yet...Too young!
Lol don't do that...this guy is cool! 8) xD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next