Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:04 am 
Twin T66

Car: Pulsar GTiR
i live directly opposite it and i was in bed and at 4am i hear smash screeech smash screech etc .. and i look out the window and i seea white van reversed up to the shop window im like wtf thats not normal expecially with all the noise etc and then i see my mates car pull up out the front and him on the phone yelling they just ramraided the shop etc to the cops so i quickly got dressed .. and ran over the place was a mess, they stole a ford laser and it pulled iun first and looked like it was getting petrol in front of the window where the ATM is and then a white van with the door half open with guys in balaclavas screams in and moves in front of the door .. the laser then rammed the window 3 times until the whole shop was a mess and the atm was on its side and it broke open , then the white van reversed up to the opening and they threw the cash box inside , meanwhile a brand new dark blue bmw M3 was waiting across the road near my house and they bolted across the road and left the stolen laser there with the keys in it still running and all got into the bmw then they met with the van across the road and dumped the van as well and all flew off in the M3 .. my mate said the atm had about $35000 in it so they got away with a fair bit of cash .. but it seemsed so weird it happening right there , was like a movie and even though he hit the panic button it took the cops AGES to come and he was on hold with 000 for at least a minute while they were rorting the machine !!! then the cops came and proceeded to tape up the area and then they all ate like pigs and done nothing lol , it was about 4 or 5 lebo guys and they done one in narwee about 2 weeks ago as well and the guy that works their said it was a blue M3 waiting up the street as well so same cunts ! so aif anyone sees a blue M3 cruising round bankstown or condell park area with lebos in it get the rego plates cause that one will be their own car and not stolen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:11 am 
Quad T66

Car: Cefiro coming
That is nasty story, surely somone driving past would have noticed the M3 gunning it away.

And by the way, PUNCTUATION!

That was pretty much one big sentance, very hard to read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 10:41 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Tree Fiddy
I would say that surely they're not stupid enough to use their own car as a getaway vehicle (or rob somewhere so close to home), but then people have done stupider things.

Go chrome or go home
Sneezin's Pleasin'
Da flutta is bred and butta
NOS is boss
Try to be different, just like everyone else
No boost? Ya just loost

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:39 am 
Twin T66

lol stuff punctuation was in a rush for work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 11:41 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
there are MANY dumb robbers/thieves around.

sorry to hear about ur mates shop. hope he was ok. shit like that can screw you up psycologically!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 9:55 pm 
Quad T88

Car: My Feet
Where was your video camera during this time Mic??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:21 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: MX83 Cressida
Its insured isn't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:44 am 
Twin T66

i wish .. i just got out of bed i wasnt thinking straight at all now i think about it

lol

Post subject: ****
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 11:20 pm 
TO4

Car: S13 Silvia :)
hey was it a group ov indian guys who did ova the servo?

and do u know if they got caught yet?

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 8:40 pm 
T25

Car: s16
fullboost wrote:
i live directly opposite it and i was in bed and at 4am i hear smash screeech smash screech etc .. and i look out the window and i seea white van reversed up to the shop window im like wtf thats not normal expecially with all the noise etc and then i see my mates car pull up out the front and him on the phone yelling they just ramraided the shop etc to the cops so i quickly got dressed .. and ran over the place was a mess, they stole a ford laser and it pulled iun first and looked like it was getting petrol in front of the window where the ATM is and then a white van with the door half open with guys in balaclavas screams in and moves in front of the door .. the laser then rammed the window 3 times until the whole shop was a mess and the atm was on its side and it broke open , then the white van reversed up to the opening and they threw the cash box inside , meanwhile a brand new dark blue bmw M3 was waiting across the road near my house and they bolted across the road and left the stolen laser there with the keys in it still running and all got into the bmw then they met with the van across the road and dumped the van as well and all flew off in the M3 .. my mate said the atm had about $35000 in it so they got away with a fair bit of cash .. but it seemsed so weird it happening right there , was like a movie and even though he hit the panic button it took the cops AGES to come and he was on hold with 000 for at least a minute while they were rorting the machine !!! then the cops came and proceeded to tape up the area and then they all ate like pigs and done nothing lol , it was about 4 or 5 lebo guys and they done one in narwee about 2 weeks ago as well and the guy that works their said it was a blue M3 waiting up the street as well so same cunts ! so aif anyone sees a blue M3 cruising round bankstown or condell park area with lebos in it get the rego plates cause that one will be their own car and not stolen
what a tale!! i hope this happened instead to Bert on the telly. hate ugly mongrel