Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Break-in
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:34 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: Still shopping
Fuckin some sick cunt broke into my car and stole my boost and oil pressure gauges and now there's oil all over the carpet and dashboard. They even took my fuckin cigarettes!! These guys must be real fuckin winners. It all happened in Mounties carpark too where gaurds are suppose to be patrolling. I'd prefer it if they took my stereo or something as it can be easily replaced but now i got these big holes on my dash and wires and tubes sticking out everywhere. I'm surprised they didn't take my deck and speakers, they probably didn't have enough time. All this shit happens when I'm trying to fix everything up and get it ready for sale. Now I gotta get a new boost and oil pressure gauge to cover the holes, get them installed and fit new locks that they popped. I wish I knew who this cunt was, I'd smash his window, release his hand brake and roll his car into a fuckin tree.

The guys at Mounties told me to call tomorrow when they review the surveilance footage, I doubt that will help :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:12 am 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
Damn, thats close to home, i live close to mounties. There meant to have guards patrolling around all the time...obviously they arnet doing their job.

Fingers crossed that the surveilance tapes can bring something up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:31 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
shit man, sorry to hear about the break in!! its never good to come back to ur car and its fucked!

i hope the tapes will give you everything you need, hopefully they are dumb shits and hopped into their car that was 2 rows over and you get the number plates! that would be awesome!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:17 am 
TO4

I know one of the security guards at Mounties. They do do their jobs.
Its a big carpark so unfortunately they cant be in all places at all times :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:20 pm 
T03 Hybrid

I swear I could never do anything like that to anyone, even if I didn't like the person, it's inhumane!! Yet it seems it's so easy for them to do it to me, they're leaving me with a clean up bill that'll be worth much more than bloody gauges, I hope 2 bloody gauges was worth it and they have the time of their lives with FFS! Seriously, who steals gauges? If you can't afford gauges then you shouldn't be driving a car that needs them.

I called Mounties up today and they still haven't looked at the surveilance footage, I don't think they really care. About a year ago that car was my absolute pride and joy and now it is an absolute piece of shit. Everything rattles and squeaks, all the wheels are chipped, cracked, buckled, missing the centre caps (which were stolen another night, one of the wheels is so damaged and it can't be repaired so I have to drive around with a spare), there are dents from someone who kicked my door one time for some reason, crappy paint work from a crappy panel beater, scratched tinted windows from the same panel beater who left something sharp sticking out inside the door panel, and now holes in my dashboard and oil soaked carpet. I seriously don't know why i bother with cars with these pieces of shit floating around in this world, makes me sick!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:04 am 
Quad T88

Car: My Feet
Thats sucks mate :x
What type of car is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:01 am 
T03 Hybrid

It's a Familiar GTX, all my mates recon it was an inside job, that one of the gaurds called his mates to get it. But why would someone bother going through all the trouble for gauges. Ah well, I guess I'll be moving onto bigger and better things, I hope my new car doesn't encounter the same bullshit my previous ones have. No point getting pissed off over something you can't change :-?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:03 pm 
T28

Car: RNN14 GTIR
sorry to here that mate, i hope i never have it happen to me. Let me know when u get your R , cause ive got one to if ya wanna meet up. Ive been in a GTX and u wont be dissapointed when u get the pulsar they haul ass :evil: Buy a Quiktrak Alarm they do help alot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:19 pm 
T03 Hybrid

I'm still not sure if I'll get the R, I'm considering other options but if all else fails I will get it. GTi-Rs are getting so common now and it's pissing me off, it use to be a real rare sleeper, now every young dickhead knows about them. For sure I'll have to get a good alarm for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:07 am 
T04 Hybrid

Car: SW20 MR2
All the hoses and shit that spilling oil and crap... get them sealed off tightly as it can affect the performance of your car... esp if its your boost gauge as you can loose pressure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:45 am 
T03 Hybrid

Yeah it's all done now, it was less work than I thought. Got a dashboard mat to cover the holes and I'm gonna look at solex door locks tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:01 pm 

did the place get back to you with some video footage? you know if you make an official police report (in person) they may be able to get something from the place. it might get someone busted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:34 pm 
T03 Hybrid

Yeah I rang them up and they said the cameras do not show anything because they rotate. On one rotation my car is fine and then on the next my alarm lights are going off and that's it. Bloody good security system they got, I knew nothing helpful would come from it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:42 pm 

sorry to hear that mate

did the check for different angles etc? i know how lasy some security guards are. and NO im not saying ALL of them are :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 11:17 pm 
T03

Car: 4TEZNU
pull a strap on the seccyz