Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:39 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:01 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Blue S15 + Vertex Kit
Hi All,

We all love our S15's and am sure we all think that our car is the best in the world, which is only natural...

The other day i got an email from a fellow S15 owner which was VERY rude and used a lot of bad language such as calling me a fu*kface.. with all sorts of insults regarding my car. The person in question owns a white s15 and is a real ricer.

What's everybody's opinion on this type of person?

Example of comments this person made:
* My S15 shits on yours with style, performance and handling so go fu*k yourself!

This person was reading my car's web page and photo gallery and i when he read my 'review of the s15' when i wrote this...:

"The car handles like a dream, it can handle ANY corner at ANY speed you choose, the suspension and steering work together well to handle all twists and turns with ease, they can all be done with 1 finger if needed."

This person read what i wrote above and went nuts becuase my car is an auto he's full ripping into me..an auto can still handle a corner well in most cases.

This person i think totally went nuts when he read this, sorry if this offends people but this was my opinion and i put this on my review..
i think he went nuts cos of this.

"An exhilarating ride of pure adrenalin! - The surge of power is a thrill, making every red traffic a blessing. Stop then ...fly away! Non stop fun for any S15 owner. Buy one now! You will never have any regrets (unless you buy a white one, eek! they look horrible in white). "

Sorry..that's just my opinon, i know there are a lot of White S15 owners out there.

Anyway, What does everybody think of a person who would go to such lengths to write me a 2 page email slamming everything about your S15 and boasting everything about their own?

Is it just boys being boys and let it slide or should i turn into the HULK!?!

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:24 am 
Twin T04

Car: 92 Silvia Q, 93 180sx
anyone who owns a s15 (either auto or manual) has good taste.....be they old or young.....gotta respect em for that even if they chose to rice it up.......giving people a hard time cause they think their one is better is plain ignorant.

hes just an idiot....dont worry bout it.......i mean for christs sake hes dissin u because u love your car, and hes got the same car.......
the sad fact is, these sort of idiots are the reason car lovers get branded hoons, japenese sports car owners are branded ricers and the truth is we would all be better off if these idiots had their cars fall on them and crush them to death while installing neons under their cars......

not necessarily sayin neons are always ricey or whatever.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:29 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

CraZeeE wrote:
anyone who owns a s15 (either auto or manual) has good taste.....be they old or young.....gotta respect em for that even if they chose to rice it up.......giving people a hard time cause they think their one is better is plain ignorant.

hes just an idiot....dont worry bout it.......i mean for christs sake hes dissin u because u love your car, and hes got the same car.......
the sad fact is, these sort of idiots are the reason car lovers get branded hoons, japenese sports car owners are branded ricers and the truth is we would all be better off if these idiots had their cars fall on them and crush them to death while installing neons under their cars......

not necessarily sayin neons are always ricey or whatever.........

haha....u're a legend!...
"cars fall on them and crush them to death while installing neons under their cars"

I loved that!

Thanks for your say.

Payam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:31 am 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
Payam0001 wrote:
The other day i got an email...

he/she kept the issue away from the forums, id suggest you do the same as well. You are borderline on braking a forum rule here already with this thread.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:33 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Nismodified wrote:
Payam0001 wrote:
The other day i got an email...

he/she kept the issue away from the forums, id suggest you do the same as well. You are borderline on braking a forum rule here already with this thread.

Hi,

Really..what rule am i breaking?
Sorry in advance.

Payam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:37 am 
Banned

silviansw wrote:
Bitching Forum

Go nuts guys! This forum has just been added for all those that want to go nuts at anything. Swearing is allowed but keep it to a minimum please and strictly no bitching about other members.
Moderators l6a6w6s6, Redline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:52 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
he hasnt named anyone so i dont see a problem.

i think he wants it as a discussion, but maybe the person in question was NOT a member of this club? therefore making this thread legit :)

but i agree, people buy what they like because they like them. we all bag out excel and lancer drivers because they 'rice' them up. but in the end we are all car enthusiests, and want to get the same out of ours car. which is to have fun.

no ones car is better than anothers i rekon. everyone just has different views on how far/much they want to modify their car. I dont care if people can dyno 100kw ATW more than my car. doesnt make theirs a better car. i rekon rip him back Payam :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:56 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Tree Fiddy
Nismodified wrote:
silviansw wrote:
Bitching Forum

strictly no bitching about other members

Payam never said it was a SilviaNSW member. Just another S15 owner and, believe it or not, there are S15 owners who aren't members of this site. Some of them are fucking retards, even though they had the obviously-uncharacteristic taste of buying a good car instead of a riced up Integra "GSi Type-R".

Unless you're letting some guilt slip (and I know you don't drive a S15) then he's not accusing anyone here per se of sending it.

Go chrome or go home
Sneezin's Pleasin'
Da flutta is bred and butta
NOS is boss
Try to be different, just like everyone else
No boost? Ya just loost

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:57 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Nismodified wrote:
silviansw wrote:
Bitching Forum

Go nuts guys! This forum has just been added for all those that want to go nuts at anything. Swearing is allowed but keep it to a minimum please and strictly no bitching about other members.
Moderators l6a6w6s6, Redline

Hi,

No, this other guy who emailed me was not a member as far as i know. I hope we don't have any jerks like that as members, most members on these forums seem really cool.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:03 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Payam0001 wrote:

If someone decides to take a personal shot at you, especially directly such as in email, then they're fair game. If they can't take what they dish out, then maybe they should sit back and drink a nice steaming mug of Shut The Fuck Up.

If I ever voice my disagreement with your bonehead choice of getting a slushbox instead of a manual, I'd expect you to stick up for your obviously flawed choice and give me shit for not even owning a 200SX or something, even though I could have bought one. :D

Yeah its the Internet, and everyone should consider lightening up, but at the same time if you say something then you should take responsibility for your words and actions.

Rip into them, and post your reply so we can all have a laugh. I'd suggest not quoting them directly if you do post here, since unauthorised retransmission of someone else's correspondence is of dubious legality) but your own words are yours to send.

Go chrome or go home
Sneezin's Pleasin'
NOS is boss
No boost? Ya just loost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:06 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Scathing wrote:
Payam0001 wrote:

If someone decides to take a personal shot at you, especially directly such as in email, then they're fair game. If they can't take what they dish out, then maybe they should sit back and drink a nice steaming mug of Shut The Fuck Up.

If I ever voice my disagreement with your bonehead choice of getting a slushbox instead of a manual, I'd expect you to stick up for your obviously flawed choice and give me shit for not even owning a 200SX or something, even though I could have bought one. :D

Yeah its the Internet, and everyone should consider lightening up, but at the same time if you say something then you should take responsibility for your words and actions.

Rip into them, and post your reply so we can all have a laugh. I'd suggest not quoting them directly if you do post here, since unauthorised retransmission of someone else's correspondence is of dubious legality) but your own words are yours to send.

Thanks Scathing,

I am unclear on if i should fuel this person's thought ,it could only end up wasting more of my time.

Hey, why is an auto nicknamed a slushbox? I'm a newbie at all this trashtalk.

Payam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:14 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Payam0001 wrote:
Hey, why is an auto nicknamed a slushbox? I'm a newbie at all this trashtalk.

I'm personally get quite a bit of entertainment from flaming losers with no clue. If you get bored, just set a spam filter on his ass.

There's a couple of reasons why people call autos slushboxes. The technical reason would be because of the torque converter, which is a fluid coupling between the engine and the 'box itself (where a solid clutch would be in a manual car).

Go chrome or go home
Sneezin's Pleasin'
NOS is boss
No boost? Ya just loost

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:15 pm 
Banned

slushbox, cos there slower.

of cos im speaking about stock factory unmodified box's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:17 pm 
Banned

oh and fwiw, i said he was borderline, i didnt say he was actually doing anything wrong :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:18 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Nismodified wrote:
slushbox, cos there slower.

of cos im speaking about stock factory unmodified box's

I see, how can you modify them?
..where can you get this done?

*Payam is fogging up his car windows now from excitement*