Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:35 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:11 pm 
T78

Car: dead 180
Today I checked my letterbox as per usual and what do I see, a nice letter from the EPA!

Some of you will remember my last thread on getting defected for bald tyres and pod filter. Well now, after having cleared these and getting them inspected and signed off at the RTA, I have gotten ANOTHER inspection notice?!?!

This is 100% from the same incident as they now want to test me for exhaust noise and they want me to refit the standard air filter. (Exhaust noise they can tell, but air filter they would've had to see)

I have lost ALL respect for cops now, I think they are all arseholes on major power trips. It's not my fault his wife has divorced him and taken his money or his kids are bugging him, or whatever the hell problem he has in his life, WHY THE HELL MUST HE TAKE IT OUT ON ME?!

Next arsehole pig that pulls me over, I won't hesitate to give him a piece of my mind, I don't care what trouble it puts me in.

Sorry for the bitch/rant.

BTW, If any cops are reading this, F!CK YOU PR!CKS!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:52 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
im with him ^^^^ :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:03 pm 
T66

Car: S14a
Looks like someone has it in for you, and is making anonymous phone calls to the EPA !

Get your mods engineered so next time you can tell them where to stick it !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:25 pm 
T78

Car: dead 180
Nah, I don't think so. I rang the EPA and they said the police had forwarded it. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:07 pm 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
oh fucking stupid MOFO'z, when will they leave ya alone eh?

this is seriously a bit too much, carry a flaming shot gun with you dammit.

sounds like something does have it out for you, and are abusing their powers to make your life suck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:13 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: White S15 Spec S GT
Heheheh i get nervous all the time now when i see a Road Side Cop Shop :cry: ........LEAVE US ALONE......A&*HOLES!!....Oh yeah always drive on the outside lane and follow a whole bunch of cars..... :lol: ...Cops won't have time to pull everyone over

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:24 pm 
Quad T88

Car: My Feet
I have had them run across 3 lanes of traffic to pull me over, for RBT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:41 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

RBT?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:49 pm 
Quad T78

Car: Silvia
cypher1024 wrote:
RBT?

Random Breath Test

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:06 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: White S15 Spec S GT
Get it right.....it's Random Breast Test :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:41 pm 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: 2012 Golf TSI... least its boosted!
MYS15T wrote:
I have had them run across 3 lanes of traffic to pull me over, for RBT.

I had that happen to me in the city when I was driving my parents and brother in my step dads modified astra (lowered a bit, mags, and simple kit etc) !!! They made us miss our turn because of it and as you know right turns are a pain in the ass to find in the city.

We were all thoroughly pissed off that night !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:23 am 
T51

Car: 96 180
i think cops are feeding of media hype and media are feeding of cops. its stupid freaking circle...
fiar enough if u get caught street racing, speeding or being a hero in the car park drifting roudn the corner, possbily ( i say posibly because i have no doubt in ur drifting skils gentlemen) that u b issued with a fine and loss of point.
However MOST OF THE TIME its stupid shit like an air filter or exhaust to loud, rism to big, stuff that ISNT harmfull to others.
I think its bullshit that it takes 5 cop cars to defect a car, hlaf the time they dont no wat they are defecting anyway.
When i got doen for my exhuast, i tried to rattle off a bit of info from the RTA, "your car should b reved to 75% of the peak power".
Now im sure not everyone has a dyno sheet in the glove box sayign where there peak power lies, but anyway i said in stock form peak power is 6800rpm, 75% is say round 5800, i reved it there a few times, not sure wat it read bu i got told to get out of the car and do it properly.
The cop hit my revlimter
i wasnt happy.. ANYWAY i wrote a letter and didnt receive any fines or loose any points, serves them right.

i think cops make the law up as they go along half the time, i would really like them to release a copy of most if not all the current laws on modded cars etc etc so we CAN GET OUR CARS LEGAL.
we aitn out there to piss cops off if we new wat was legal was wasnt and we had sum proof, and we new how to make it legal then id say defects would start becuming a thing of the past.
variants i have encounterd.

- pod filters are legal
- Pod filters are illegal
- foam pods filters are legal, paper are illegal..

right.....................

-88db is the exhaust limit
- 96db is the exhuast limit

i also have hand made tail lights..
i was told thesea are illegal and u need to get them enginered
i call an enginer he siad go on the net get the specs if u feel they are are up to them then they are fine, besides
u cant enginer tail lights...
thats exactly wat he siad..

anyway
:)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:49 am 
T25

Car: 1992 Silvia
Yea i know what you mean, on friday i was coming home from the city and my mate was being a dick like normal and riding on my ass and beeping the s#$T out of me trying to piss me off so anyway i pull into george street whcih is one street away from my house and what do i see 2 cops trying to be heros i am talking about a normal quited suburben street. they were rbt ing every car that went pass what the F&*K is that all about any way my mate didn't see them and contiuned to sit on my ass and beep me, at this point in time i had stoped at a stop sign at the begining of the street and the cops were siting parrall to me 5 meters away, so they pulled us both over and started with the hole power trip, "look son do you know why we pulled you over" no officer i am a f&^king jack ass what were we doing. of corse i didn't say anything,i looked at him and said in a happy voice no sir. then he asked if i had anything to drink tonight, i replyed not a drop.
Then he thought i was getting smart and tried to tell me that smart ass's get no were in life, all i was doing was sitting in my car tring not to get my ass F*&Ked.
20 mins go by and my mate gets let off with a warning for noice pollution and then i get "can you please pop your boot and bonnet.

You know how the rest goes but what i don't get is that the tried to tell me that the legal hieght is 125mm i thought it was 100, i have taken it to a mate who is an rta inspector and he just laughted at all the defects they wrote the only one that they could get me for was the air pod the rest was legal.

O and get this i had my orange fog lights on you know the ones that come stock in s13's i tried to explain that it wasn't the glob that was orange it was the lense, but the little fat pig couldn't get it though his little head and wrote down on the defect notic orange park lights,

When will they stop trying to be hero's and stop wasting time defecting modifed cars when the only cars they should be defecting are 20 year car filled with rust most modifed cars i reckon are kepted in good nik

yea sorry about the long post it just really gets under my skin that they defected me only 1 street away from my house :D :D

Last edited by NYT_GOD on Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:30 am 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
NYT_GOD, sounds like your been a bit of a smart ass on these forums sonny, do YOU know smart ass's dont get ANYWHERE in life?? :wink: :D

RBT's are fine i rekon, they should have more of them, as long as they dont mess with traffic flow, i dont drink and drive so theres no concern there.

I read a while ago, if your pulled into an RBT, then thats all they can ask you to do, get a breath test. They cannot perform any other exercise like defecting and such, since its not meant to be a Random Defecting Station.

Of course, disputing this with an pig, you will be labelled a smart ass... :cry:

You always encounter the bastard cops, they will treat people like scum and already assume they are guilty, it's plain easier for them to do their job like that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:49 pm 
T25

Car: 1992 Silvia
What you on a about being a smart ass NISMODIFIED, i am with you about the hole RBT i don't drink or drive either it just pissed me off that they defected me for my suspension which is at 110mm at my lowest point and the legal limit is 100mm whats up with that, they need to start doing they jobs right for ONCE and who you callin SONNY. boy :wink: :wink: