Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: f#@k you coucil
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:40 pm 
T25

Car: cbr250rr tyga
so today i ran over a pot hole that has been there over 2 weeks... and its dinged my rim on my motorbike... id hate to know what itd do to a cars rims.. anyway the same has happened to my father on his motorbike and the council said they wont pay for the damage to his rim all because its obviously not their fault... its my dads fault for riding into the pot hole... after it hasnt been fixed for ages.

the same with when i used to live up on coast for a year... there was this one part of a road where there was so many potholes in the road they just kept filling them back up when theyd break again which made the road look like a plague of oversized golf balls on the road... having a supra with stock springs was bad as i drove over it n the car would rattle like a mother fu..... would hate to have coilovers on that bitch.. anyway i seriously dont fuckin see how they just think "oh lets just put more pot holes in by filling them back up and making more and more and MORE pot holes instead of removing the area and replacing it so its smooth and shit"

it pisses me off big time when they have 50 people to build a 1 metre strip of road and it takes about 2 months for them to finish it.. n get paid for standing there with a sign all day.

anyway thats my rant thanks for listening

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:58 pm 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: 2012 Golf TSI... least its boosted!
Know the feeling, popped the windscreen seal in my S13 from a uncovered channel cut across a road, cost me $700 for a new seal from Japan and fitment :(

Council said its not their problem and then proceeded to fill it in the day after my complaint (after leaving it for weeks prior).

So frustrating and unavailable on the road as it cut across the entire road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:06 pm 
T25

Car: cbr250rr tyga
mayhem wrote:
Know the feeling, popped the windscreen seal in my S13 from a uncovered channel cut across a road, cost me $700 for a new seal from Japan and fitment :(

Council said its not their problem and then proceeded to fill it in the day after my complaint (after leaving it for weeks prior).

So frustrating and unavailable on the road as it cut across the entire road.

thats so bullshit... they have so much money and they cant simply afford 700 dollars for someones property theyve damaged lol... such a joke.

isnt it funny how u complained about it n the next day its fixed lol..

i would had called up again and said wtf so u fix it now because i complained but yet dont wanna take the hit for it lol.

proberly pointless but worth a try... i know that when my dads bike got dinged hard they didnt fill the pot hole up till a week later lol..