Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:41 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: F**ked c**ts
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:06 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: Holden VT Calais Supercharged
i had a p-plater run through two of my fences... into my festiva (now written off) which bounced into my silvia...

He thought he'd be a mad cunt and drift it around the corner in a fwd... automatic... 1.3 litre... NA toyota... ECHO!!!! Drift it around a corner at 50kms... residential street... down hill... tight and old (pot hole full) road... in REALLY wet weather conditions...

My girlfriend was hopping into her car at the time... and i was opening the gate. I poked my head out when i heard somebody lose control... and i stepped out when i'd seen him mount the kerb... lucky too... the gate then wedged shut... if i hadn't stepped out... i wouldn't have a head... and it the festiva wasn't there to get written off... my girlfriend would have been... as he'd of flipped her car (cause he'd of smashed it side on) on top of her... or at least written her ride off...

AND THEN to make matters worse... before he'd called the ambulence... or even the police... he'd called his fully sick boys down...

Nothing worse than having more than one uninvited stinky cunt at your house... and then to have the audacity to talk down to your family and to ark up and start a fight too... them cunts are fucked!

Fucking dumb cunts... they need to give a mental test before they hand out licences... a psychological test and a maturity test like they do for the army... And the next hard cunt in the wrong who arks up at me is gonna cop a elbow to the throat... a toe bash to his teeth and then i will kerb stomp him on a toilet bowl!

no joke

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:09 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180SX
Please tell me that he had insurance right?
He's not trying to give you his cousins rexy RIGHT?
That is just crap man.
Did you call the cops straight away?
I would have been trying to get his cousins tried for harassment...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:44 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
There is a rich stank of arrogance and violence around a lot of people living in Sydney

So much so that when they are at fault over something, they feel extra threatened some how

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:09 pm 
Twin T51

Car: 200sx s15
*sigh* its this arrogance that shits me hard. if you're clearly in the wrong, you know you were (ffs, let me guess, he tried to blame the "fence" for being there, not his driving?) so he had to call down his fulli sik mates?!

unbelievable. Did the cops get onto him? what ended up happening?

3 months ago some moron who i know (Well..friend of a friend)threw battery acid with fibre glass resin on my car, even the cop that interviewed him knew he did it, i knew he did it (the idiot called me the next day and asked who threw battery acid mixed with fibreglass resin on my car..how did he know that? and knew michaels street..) but there's no proof he did it.
now i drive around with what looks like a giant bird shit from the roof down on my car, with melted paint (its down to metal in a few spots).

i'm too nice for my own good, have only ever been nice to people, and this shit happens.

His excuse? well, he always said to me "girls arn't allowed to drive silvias".
so im guessing jealousy.

sorry thought id blurt my random bitch in this thread whilst here :lol:
people are fucked. you cant be safe anywhere these days due to these young "lads" that think the world revolves around them.

I recently distanted myself from a group of old friends, they all started thinking it was "cool" to drift in the back streets, etc. Lets say all of them have lost their license, for 12 months, one for 5 years. one almost killed a woman, then bragged about how he almost hit her...
absolutely DISGUSTING behavour >=( wtf goes on in these peoples heads!

Post subject: f**ked c**ts
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:14 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Well... end result of what the other "fully" sick cunts was...

... the p plater who was driving lost his licence for a year or to and copped a massive fine for negligence...

... and luckily the prick did have insurance... I ended up getting a payout... but the insurance cunt ripped me off... cause my festiva had a bullet hole in it... and the front bar was off a later model... so it didn't fit properly... he didn't give me full value of the car...
... even though it had original ford mags on it (no hub cap shits there son!) and 4 brand new tyres... and a decent engine (especially for it's age)... and sound system... (lol... 6x9s in the backseat in boxes... FREAKIN PUMPED!!!)

and luckily the sil was only scratched and dented... and needed a new front windshield... but still... (not that i mind too much) but i've gotta drive it everywhere now... and i don't have any backups... and right now it's in the shop getting the adjustment pulley fixed...

sorry to say it but i would've got it back already but some poor air con mech lost his fingers in the crank shaft... (or the pulley... one of them)... so i guess his boss should be up here having a bitch...

hope the guy's alright

Post subject: f**ked c**ts
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:19 pm 
T28 Hybrid

and as for the paint cunt...

That's fucking stupid... that guy needs to get toe bashed in the teeth... what kind of stupid shit is that!!!

When guys get car mags... what do they see???

CHICKS ON CARS!!!!

So waht if they own them? it makes no friggin difference....

... that guy needs to have sulfuric acid poured on his dick and balls (3 drops should cover the lot! ;P) and then told he shouldn't have a cock cause he was too much of a pussy to not be a fuckwit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:56 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180sx
did you have full insurance on your cars? cause the other insurer going to try to pay you out less. go through your insurance to get your market value. or you can get a third party to value car properly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:05 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 180SX
Man all these stories are ridiculously bad.
I now think about what happened to me and I'm kinda happy.

Well everyone else is having a bitch so I might as well join in.

Last year I got my first sil. A nice little 180sx.
Had a little bit of body roughness but wasn't too bad.

I took it to a mechanic and got them to service it.
Then got them to install an FMIC and some gaskets.
$1600 and 6 weeks later. I was kinda pissed off.
After this I had the car for 2 days before blowing the motor.
Then I got them to put in a new motor as they accepted blame.
Few WEEKS (NOT DAYS) I get my car back.
They had smashed the back of my car.
Makes matters worse they didn't want to take ownership of the problem.
So after a few weeks of fighting they finally came to the party.
Then the place they wanted me to get it repaired at had a few month wait.

MY car is only now been back a few weeks.

MENTAL NOTE: get Lewis at drift garage to do all work that I wont do as he does a good job.

/end bitch session.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:33 am 
Twin T51

Car: 200sx s15
on the insurance company note; i have full comp, and yes i too got fucked over by them.

get this, they assessed the car, and theres a splat on the roof..which involves the rest of the car to get resprayed

they said they will contribute $50 to the splat on the roof, the panelshop owner said that wont even cover sanding back 2 layers, the back end needs to be done cause they need to merge the paint..he liturally said "you're joking, right?" to the assessor

the insurance company said well, get the owner to take shannons to court. WTF! we filed to the department of fair trading the complaint, and shannons simply said well take us to court over it (court fees end up being more expensive than getting the car resprayed)

so for another $500 excess we put in a seperate claim for the roof which they accepted.

load of absolute bullshit insurance companies are, too!

bipolardragon; thats unbelievable! GRRR businesses suck, theiving bastards most of them.. >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 pm 
Classifieds Scab

Car: 180
An insurance companies job is to fuck you over anyway possible you can never win unless your good at making your car disappear without a trace

My personal insurance company is a ae86 panhard rod in my boot
It's amazing how quickly people shut up and fuck off when they realize your notvplaying games

My favorite experience would have to be returning to my car to find a dirty Leno trying to start it cost him a few teeth and some jail time nothing can beat the look on the cops face when they found me and a mate sitting on the cunt laughing