Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:31 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:19 pm
Posts: 16498
Car: Skoda Octavia RS
Real Name: Iain
dude you live in the eastern suburbs. what did you expect? its their right to push in front of you with their cayenne!! give YOU a wave??? ha! you have to be kidding.

as of many months ago, i refuse to let anyone in while driving east of the city. they are mostly assholes that abuse the road and perform the c*nt manouver all too frequently

_________________
M35 Stagea.info @ http://www.m35stagea.info/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:22 am 
Offline
Admin Team
Admin Team
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:27 pm
Posts: 3870
Location: here
Car: Hello Kitty!
I still wave most of the time and get waves about 50% of the time.

_________________
meh


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:43 am 
Offline
Twin T51
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 2:41 pm
Posts: 1018
Location: Northern Beaches
Car: 200sx s15
fergo308 wrote:
while we're (supposed) to be talking about road rage,has anyone else noticed the recent demise of 'the wave'?

usually when someone gives way and lets you merge into a lane,or pull out into the traffic or such,you'd give them a wave as a thank you.

over the last couple of months I've noticed that this has practically disappeared from use,I rarely receive them anymore when I let people in and such.


Justin...


I let some lady merge in on my way to work thismorning, she was in a 4WD too, and she actually waved!!

but true, half the time i let people in they dont wave :( unless they do like my dad does and wave at the bloody side of the steering wheel hoping they will see through the window :lol:

maybe its a p plate thing :roll:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm 
Offline
T25

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 16
Location: bribane
Car: s13
i have no idea. had a car full of fuck wits in a piece of shit commo drive past me and a mate in his r34 the a bottle hits the car we were like wtf did they throw, then my mate went nuts we went behind them and tried to get them to pull over but now wen push comes to shove they floor it so we chased them and to escape from us they went on the wrong side of the road to over take this car and all most cleaned up a truck.. lucky we didn't catch them.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 am 
Offline
T03 Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:29 am
Posts: 190
Location: Sydney
Car: Silvia s13
Real Name: Chris
^^^^ not the brightest idea in my opinion.. I've seen too many guys run up to cars throwing punches at the driver at a set of traffic light due to something being throw/words being said while travelling up the road

_________________
So I said to the cop, No, your driving under the influence... Of being a jerk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:31 am 
Offline
T25

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 16
Location: bribane
Car: s13
Vitty wrote:
^^^^ not the brightest idea in my opinion.. I've seen too many guys run up to cars throwing punches at the driver at a set of traffic light due to something being throw/words being said while travelling up the road
they had a car load lol only 2 of us haha


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:58 am 
Offline
T03 Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:29 am
Posts: 190
Location: Sydney
Car: Silvia s13
Real Name: Chris
Yet you still tried to chase them down and make them pull over?? If they out numbered you would that not be more of a reason to just let it go?

_________________
So I said to the cop, No, your driving under the influence... Of being a jerk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:01 am 
Offline
T25

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 16
Location: bribane
Car: s13
Vitty wrote:
Yet you still tried to chase them down and make them pull over?? If they out numbered you would that not be more of a reason to just let it go?
hell no me and my mate been doing Thai boxing for a few years now.. some one needs to teach them a lesson.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:08 am 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:21 pm
Posts: 5731
Location: Sydney
Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
hopefully they hadn't been studying muay thai as well then. or had knives or guns or whatever.

I had an orthodox jewish guy hit my car with his umbrella one morning.
left a mark on the passenger side A pillar.
did I turn around and go back and kick his arse? no. for one thing he had five other people with him,and I only had my girlfriend in the car with me.
kicking his arse wouldn't fix the damage on the car,the cops would have showed up quick smart once one of his mates called them and I'd have been charged even though he started it by hitting my car as I'd have escalated it.
once the fight is over and the cops are there it'll be his word against mine,and there's a good chance the other guy won't tell the truth...

he also wouldn't have been taught a lesson as dickheads generally don't operate on logic,and trying to make your point with punches for punctuation won't necessarily get through in the way you intend.
they most likely felt justified in doing whatever they did to you before the fight started,so unless they knew it was wrong and did it anyway,you're not likely to change that opinion by putting them in the hospital.


Justin...

_________________
STI - Made in Texas,not Japan.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 am 
Offline
Retard

Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:24 am
Posts: 300
Location: Bexley, NSW
Car: Sileighty
He'd feel better afterwards though :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:31 pm 
Offline
T25

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:26 pm
Posts: 16
Location: bribane
Car: s13
fergo308 wrote:
hopefully they hadn't been studying muay thai as well then. or had knives or guns or whatever.

I had an orthodox jewish guy hit my car with his umbrella one morning.
left a mark on the passenger side A pillar.
did I turn around and go back and kick his arse? no. for one thing he had five other people with him,and I only had my girlfriend in the car with me.
kicking his arse wouldn't fix the damage on the car,the cops would have showed up quick smart once one of his mates called them and I'd have been charged even though he started it by hitting my car as I'd have escalated it.
once the fight is over and the cops are there it'll be his word against mine,and there's a good chance the other guy won't tell the truth...

he also wouldn't have been taught a lesson as dickheads generally don't operate on logic,and trying to make your point with punches for punctuation won't necessarily get through in the way you intend.
they most likely felt justified in doing whatever they did to you before the fight started,so unless they knew it was wrong and did it anyway,you're not likely to change that opinion by putting them in the hospital.


Justin...
i see where ya coming from now wasnt the smartest thing from my party.
cheers


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:21 pm
Posts: 5731
Location: Sydney
Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
God wrote:
He'd feel better afterwards though :lol:


sure. until the handcuffs went on and he was charged anyway.


Justin...

_________________
STI - Made in Texas,not Japan.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 am 
Offline
TO4

Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:13 am
Posts: 242
Location: CAMPBELLTOWN
Car: 92' SILEIGHTY
haha... i get this all the time... i'm asian and drive an s15 too... cunts in rust buckets will full speed up ur ass, then jump in the free lane and try run u.. some dickheads even drop the clutch and rev the fuck out of it to grab ur attention.. im there sitting in my car thinking "what the fuck do these faggots want?"... its just one of those omens that come with driving a nice car...

_________________
WARNING: Frequent side to side action


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:38 pm 
Offline
T28

Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:17 am
Posts: 41
Car: 180sx
I think its just plain outright people are impatient and angry nowadays.

I get that alot cause i stick to the speed limit sometimes even 5-10km's slower.

My old car(Jazz) i didn't really care too much about so i would tap the brakes to warn them. Usually gets them off my back.

But yeh you cant get angry, you got to let it slide. People are INSANE nowdays, you don't know what they'll do. As a rider i really don't want to take that chance as if someone wants to run me off the road it'll do some fatal damage..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 am 
Offline
Quad T78
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:43 pm
Posts: 3124
Location: Sydeny
Car: S14a
^ haha i brake check them in my S14 when there tailgateing me, fuck em....

_________________
Disclaimer: If you have'nt worked it out by now I CANT SPELL FOR SHIT.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group