Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:53 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
dude you live in the eastern suburbs. what did you expect? its their right to push in front of you with their cayenne!! give YOU a wave??? ha! you have to be kidding.

as of many months ago, i refuse to let anyone in while driving east of the city. they are mostly assholes that abuse the road and perform the c*nt manouver all too frequently

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:22 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
I still wave most of the time and get waves about 50% of the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:43 am 
Twin T51

Car: 200sx s15
fergo308 wrote:
while we're (supposed) to be talking about road rage,has anyone else noticed the recent demise of 'the wave'?

usually when someone gives way and lets you merge into a lane,or pull out into the traffic or such,you'd give them a wave as a thank you.

over the last couple of months I've noticed that this has practically disappeared from use,I rarely receive them anymore when I let people in and such.

Justin...

I let some lady merge in on my way to work thismorning, she was in a 4WD too, and she actually waved!!

but true, half the time i let people in they dont wave :( unless they do like my dad does and wave at the bloody side of the steering wheel hoping they will see through the window :lol:

maybe its a p plate thing :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 pm 
T25

Car: s13
i have no idea. had a car full of fuck wits in a piece of shit commo drive past me and a mate in his r34 the a bottle hits the car we were like wtf did they throw, then my mate went nuts we went behind them and tried to get them to pull over but now wen push comes to shove they floor it so we chased them and to escape from us they went on the wrong side of the road to over take this car and all most cleaned up a truck.. lucky we didn't catch them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:29 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: Silvia s13
^^^^ not the brightest idea in my opinion.. I've seen too many guys run up to cars throwing punches at the driver at a set of traffic light due to something being throw/words being said while travelling up the road

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:31 am 
T25

Vitty wrote:
^^^^ not the brightest idea in my opinion.. I've seen too many guys run up to cars throwing punches at the driver at a set of traffic light due to something being throw/words being said while travelling up the road
they had a car load lol only 2 of us haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:58 am 
T03 Hybrid

Car: Silvia s13
Yet you still tried to chase them down and make them pull over?? If they out numbered you would that not be more of a reason to just let it go?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:01 am 
T25

Vitty wrote:
Yet you still tried to chase them down and make them pull over?? If they out numbered you would that not be more of a reason to just let it go?
hell no me and my mate been doing Thai boxing for a few years now.. some one needs to teach them a lesson.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:08 am 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
hopefully they hadn't been studying muay thai as well then. or had knives or guns or whatever.

I had an orthodox jewish guy hit my car with his umbrella one morning.
left a mark on the passenger side A pillar.
did I turn around and go back and kick his arse? no. for one thing he had five other people with him,and I only had my girlfriend in the car with me.
kicking his arse wouldn't fix the damage on the car,the cops would have showed up quick smart once one of his mates called them and I'd have been charged even though he started it by hitting my car as I'd have escalated it.
once the fight is over and the cops are there it'll be his word against mine,and there's a good chance the other guy won't tell the truth...

he also wouldn't have been taught a lesson as dickheads generally don't operate on logic,and trying to make your point with punches for punctuation won't necessarily get through in the way you intend.
they most likely felt justified in doing whatever they did to you before the fight started,so unless they knew it was wrong and did it anyway,you're not likely to change that opinion by putting them in the hospital.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 am 
Retard

Car: Sileighty
He'd feel better afterwards though :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:31 pm 
T25

fergo308 wrote:
hopefully they hadn't been studying muay thai as well then. or had knives or guns or whatever.

I had an orthodox jewish guy hit my car with his umbrella one morning.
left a mark on the passenger side A pillar.
did I turn around and go back and kick his arse? no. for one thing he had five other people with him,and I only had my girlfriend in the car with me.
kicking his arse wouldn't fix the damage on the car,the cops would have showed up quick smart once one of his mates called them and I'd have been charged even though he started it by hitting my car as I'd have escalated it.
once the fight is over and the cops are there it'll be his word against mine,and there's a good chance the other guy won't tell the truth...

he also wouldn't have been taught a lesson as dickheads generally don't operate on logic,and trying to make your point with punches for punctuation won't necessarily get through in the way you intend.
they most likely felt justified in doing whatever they did to you before the fight started,so unless they knew it was wrong and did it anyway,you're not likely to change that opinion by putting them in the hospital.

Justin...
i see where ya coming from now wasnt the smartest thing from my party.
cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:41 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
God wrote:
He'd feel better afterwards though :lol:

sure. until the handcuffs went on and he was charged anyway.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:11 am 
TO4

Car: 92' SILEIGHTY
haha... i get this all the time... i'm asian and drive an s15 too... cunts in rust buckets will full speed up ur ass, then jump in the free lane and try run u.. some dickheads even drop the clutch and rev the fuck out of it to grab ur attention.. im there sitting in my car thinking "what the fuck do these faggots want?"... its just one of those omens that come with driving a nice car...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:38 pm 
T28

Car: 180sx
I think its just plain outright people are impatient and angry nowadays.

I get that alot cause i stick to the speed limit sometimes even 5-10km's slower.

My old car(Jazz) i didn't really care too much about so i would tap the brakes to warn them. Usually gets them off my back.

But yeh you cant get angry, you got to let it slide. People are INSANE nowdays, you don't know what they'll do. As a rider i really don't want to take that chance as if someone wants to run me off the road it'll do some fatal damage..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:54 am 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
^ haha i brake check them in my S14 when there tailgateing me, fuck em....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next