PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:35 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
blu80 wrote:
Serial Killa wrote:
blu80 wrote:
lol...

you might be lucky... as they may of been called to somthing more serious... its happend before, so you may be lucky. But, like someone else said on here, you just got to play the waiting game for a month or 2

Took over 3 months for the cops to knock on my door after a traffic incident, in which case it had to go to court (because apparently if it is left for over 3 months, it has to :roll: )

lol you mean you didnt pay the fine? or they didnt issue you one and then one day just turned up and said your going to court?

if thats the case you'd win easy

They hadn't issued the fine.... I won easy 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:33 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: Nissan silvia s13
I remember in liverpool rd near ashfield, 3 or 4 police cars parked and the cops doing RBT all day during on sat during easter.

U guys are luckly I had to pay a fine for not having the back p plate when I had the one at the front, didnt realise someone took the back one and just took off and police tagged me. Informed him I had a spare in the car, but he said the law states u have to have both front and back on the outside.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 am 
TO4

Car: 92' SILEIGHTY
thats funny... first time i got defected in my old s15... i copped a warning for my pod filter.. the cop was even the one to suggest to me getting it enclosed...
word for word by the copper "if we cant see ur mods once we open ur hood, then we cant defect you fot it"..
next day i got some sheet metal and an angle grinder.. built my self an enclosed box.. never had problems with it ever since...
most of the time these days.. if they wanna defect you.. they take pictures of the mod or defect..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:26 am 
Twin T51

Car: 200sx s15
i want a silvia wrote:
I got pulled over last night in my E30 and the cop first in line was in a bad mood, and he's like yelling at me to turn off my 'fog' lights (head lights) and going on about my lack of a P-plate on the back of my car (which had been stolen by some prick).

Then Mr Friendly-Policeman came up to breath test me and was very nice and polite, making nice chit chat, and then he let me go. :)

Most police officers are very nice, except out west it seems... :-?

I agree.. cops out here are nice, ive only come across 1 prick once, bald guy in the bright orange/yellow highway, but even he let me off (a while ago when on my greens).

im kind of glad my car is still off the roads... so only the boy can get introuble if he takes the ute out. :lol:

Post subject: fucking snopper dogs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:52 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: Holden VT Calais Supercharged
... you are all lucky... my girlfriend's brother too... he'd been pulled over on australia day for speeding (90 in a 60 zone AND he's a p-plater) and he complained that if he was ethnic he'd be in jail...

WTF?!?! i said... I'd then told him about my situation. My and my brother. 8am in the morning on our way to the city to get to work (would've been an hour early... but we had ideas of this sweet place for breakfast and NIIIIIIIIIICE looking chicks).

Anyways... cruising along in his s13... get to a set of lights... stop and a copper pulls up behind us. My brother was fully licenced at the time... Copper wails the siren... brother puts it in park.

Copper gets out and asks if we knew why we'd been pulled over... me and my big mouth first blurted out "cause we where some how speeding while stopped at a set of lights?"and then followed up with "or is it cause we are two south american's in a nice japanese import and in suits... you think we are drug dealers..."

Never again....
.... EVER again....

... my and my bro Dre were taken out of the car... forcefully... the car was searched for mods... drugs... and hidden weapons... and we were strip searched on the side of the road at 8.30 in the morning....

Needless to say... i was an hour late for work....
.... and i didn't even get to have breakfast!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:48 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
Still hittin them corners in them low lows i hope?

Post subject: hell yeah
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: Holden VT Calais Supercharged
damn straight!

... and hopefully none of them read this to pull me over tomorrow... ;p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:00 pm 
Twin T51

Car: 200sx s15
Hahahah! wow, well.. i got defected for my first time in hornsby a couple of months back now :) they didn't fine me at least, and were only nice because i played absolute dumbass..
said i would get a notice in the mail to go to 5dock for epa, never got it..thank god!

if you be nice and cheery, they will be nice back. :) only got defected for minor mods (guage, BOV, front mount, exhaust, pod)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:16 pm 
T25

Car: Soon to be S13
while sitting in my car parked in a parking lot, after having cops circle around it and stare at me about 5 times and flash there lights they decided to blcok me in harass me about what i was doing in the car park while waiting to pick some one up then to go on and say this is because your p plate is slightly faded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:40 pm 
T25

Car: nissan silvia s13
tehyoungone wrote:
Cops 'r' Tops. 8)

if you got this sticker on your back window, youll be left alone! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:31 pm 
T25

Car: cbr250rr tyga
Brendo! wrote:
while sitting in my car parked in a parking lot, after having cops circle around it and stare at me about 5 times and flash there lights they decided to blcok me in harass me about what i was doing in the car park while waiting to pick some one up then to go on and say this is because your p plate is slightly faded

wow thats serious fucking retarded....

i had a similar thing happen.. i was going through a round about (first on round about) in my NA supra on Red P's at the time and the cops sped up which were 2nd to enter the round about but yet i saw them lookin at me n i knew i was gonna get done for something that wasnt my fault simply because i beat them onto the round about non intentionally...

so they came speeding after me which i was like 50 metres away doing speed limit like wtf??? and sitting right on my ass and im thinking what the fuck is their deal.. they blind or some shit n cant see my number plate...

anyways they pull me over and the old bald wanker got out n asks... "wheres your p plate?"
so i hop out n show him which obviously it was there he was just being a blind tosser so i said "right here!?"

so hes like "oh i cant see it... its faded!"
im like wtf so i just played dumb and the 2nd cop got out and he was around my age n let me off...

i reckon it was all because i got on roundabout first n the old wanker got the shits cause he knew he was to arrogant to fuckin wait. but anyway...