Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:24 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
MAXBOOST wrote:
Good on ya dude.. What the fucks with 99% of people not taking action when it needs to be taken these days? A dude threw up and was choking at the bar I work at, and I was the only one that did anything, and a month or so ago I saw a kid balling his eyes out in the shopping centre coz he lost his mum, and everyone (~70ish people) except my girlfriend and I just fucking watched the poor c**t run around crying!

Good on you and your mate though!

I hate that one too.

If i see a kid who looks REMOTELY lost, i won't leave the area till i see a parent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:10 am 
Twin T51

Car: s13
look everyone, straight out if it doesnt concern you dont get involved, unless really needed.
PUBLIC heroes are the ones that get them selves hurt, they are not trained nor have any experience.
there is alot of different factors that would make me help someone or not, so it does depend on the situation.
the way i think is - if i was in that situation would they help me.
I dont know or care how that sound to you guys. but i have my morals

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:00 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
Morals??

Any form of Violence to women in general needs someone to step, it's just not right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:41 am 
Twin T51

yeh of course as i wrote in my earlier post on this topic. violence agaisnt women is no good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:41 pm 
Twin T66

Car: 1990 Nissan Silvia
I think andy is refering to the general idea of dont get your self into shit until you know what exactly is happening and WHY. It sounds kind of disheartening to say that but it's completly true, hell if some dude was getting beaten up and i saw it happen, and the odds of me surviving an old fashion beating would be low, hell i would just walk away.heck you wouldnt even know the guy there beating, he could of done something alot worse to be in that situation..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:16 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

good on you too from me mate. you and your mate mightve copped a few measly flesh wounds, but you'll grow old and theyll mend themselves, and you'll forget about the wounds, but not about the courage and decency that you both showed yourselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:24 pm 
Twin T51

Blakesilvia wrote:
I think andy is refering to the general idea of dont get your self into shit until you know what exactly is happening and WHY. It sounds kind of disheartening to say that but it's completly true, hell if some dude was getting beaten up and i saw it happen, and the odds of me surviving an old fashion beating would be low, hell i would just walk away.heck you wouldnt even know the guy there beating, he could of done something alot worse to be in that situation..

right on mate :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:25 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
andy's-s13 wrote:
look everyone, straight out if it doesnt concern you dont get involved, unless really needed.
PUBLIC heroes are the ones that get them selves hurt, they are not trained nor have any experience.
there is alot of different factors that would make me help someone or not, so it does depend on the situation.

so,you suggest people stay out of it,regardless of the situation... as you well know that the chances of joe average helping YOU out in that position are fuck all.
that's not your morality,that's your selfishness. 'if they won't help me,I won't help them'.

andy's-s13 wrote:
yeh of course as i wrote in my earlier post on this topic. violence agaisnt women is no good.

but if it's a woman,it's ok to get involved,as an amateur vigilante? can you pick a side of the fence to be on here?

as for me,I'll get involved if it looks one sided,or if a man is hitting a woman. I'll also stop if I see someone struggling on the side of the road and make sure they're ok. that's just how I am. I don't have to get something out of it,doing the right thing,and knowing that I've done what I can is enough.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:04 am 
T51 Hybrid

Car: sileighty
thats it... my mate just spoke up... he wasnt even saying it with aggression, he just told the guy to not handle the chick like that.

we had no idea the guy was gonna throw an ash tray.

Im quite content with myself, shit hit the fan and I stepped up without hesitation, thats all that matters. :wink:

formerly 3AM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:13 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

hokkaido wrote:
Im quite content with myself, shit hit the fan and I stepped up without hesitation, thats all that matters. :wink:

good stuff mate. better that than the regret of having not done anything in retrospect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:21 am 
T51

Car: S13 Silvia, King Spec :P
Blakesilvia wrote:

but it should be resolved 1 on 1, fuck I hate cunts that go 10 on 1

good on you for stepping in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:30 am 
Twin T66

eddied wrote:
Blakesilvia wrote:

but it should be resolved 1 on 1, fuck I hate cunts that go 10 on 1

good on you for stepping in.

Thats exactly the piont, Why would you step in if its 10 or more guys on 1.
If a chick is is trouble , hell i would do anything in my power to help. But it's a different story if its a cat fight compared to an old fashion brawl. people have different views, people have been brought up differently, they would have different views.

Violence against women.
I say no.

Violence against scum
I say Yes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:30 am 
T51

Car: S13 Silvia, King Spec :P
Blakesilvia wrote:
Thats exactly the piont, Why would you step in if its 10 or more guys on 1.

because if the guys are fighting 10 on 1, they are bitch cunts. 2 of them might know how to fight the rest are usually just heroes who are stomping on the guy when he is down, thats just soft

Funny thing is my mum who is about 50 years old has many times jumped in when there has been a large group of guys beating on one, kinda funny to read of all these young men to scared to jump in and help :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:11 am 
Twin T51

fergo308 wrote:
andy's-s13 wrote:

so,you suggest people stay out of it,regardless of the situation... as you well know that the chances of joe average helping YOU out in that position are fuck all.
that's not your morality,that's your selfishness. 'if they won't help me,I won't help them'.

andy's-s13 wrote:

but if it's a woman,it's ok to get involved,as an amateur vigilante? can you pick a side of the fence to be on here?

as for me,I'll get involved if it looks one sided,or if a man is hitting a woman. I'll also stop if I see someone struggling on the side of the road and make sure they're ok. that's just how I am. I don't have to get something out of it,doing the right thing,and knowing that I've done what I can is enough.

Justin...

some people just learn different, trust me go half way down the tunnel i went and im sure u will be thinking the same. dont forget the partys where i go "personally thats me" because everyone is different. i will think before i go to help someone out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:25 pm 
Twin T66

I guess most of you havnt even seen andy in person? rofl you would change your views on what he says then :o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next