Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:53 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:41 pm 
T78 Hybrid

Car: 93' 180sx
Shit dude, hope your gonna be alrite. Wondered why i hadnt seen him haha

The cars been okay, got ran off the road and destroyed all 4 rims (not cheap),coil-overs took a beating and the exhaust got ripped off and mangled...didnt even get a plate number :(

But shes got a new exhaust now,new turbo should go in on sunday if i get the time and iv been looking at gettin volk gt-c's, so she'll be as good as new soon. hows the S13??? what you done to it lately?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:37 am 
Twin T51

Car: s13
stallion180 wrote:
Shit dude, hope your gonna be alrite. Wondered why i hadnt seen him haha

The cars been okay, got ran off the road and destroyed all 4 rims (not cheap),coil-overs took a beating and the exhaust got ripped off and mangled...didnt even get a plate number :(

But shes got a new exhaust now,new turbo should go in on sunday if i get the time and iv been looking at gettin volk gt-c's, so she'll be as good as new soon. hows the S13??? what you done to it lately?

oh thats no good to hear , did the other bloke do the runner? but believe it or not similar thing happen to me but i kind of ran myself of the road hahah
lately thats been taking up alot of money and time so far ive fuked and fixed the , control arm bent, tie rod bent, rear quarter damage aswell and bent the main shaft in the passenger front coilover :o
nah besides that i not much mods.... my car looks better than it goes.. when i get of my p's then i will look at other options.....
ask for a job for me back tell them andy want's 2 work behind the desk now.... :D
anyways catch ya mate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7