It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:56 pm 
Twin T51

Car: S15 SILVIA
DC-3132 wrote:
yeah but you can't really get around it

i live in an apartment in meadowbank, secure parkign area, video cameras, etc etc

bout 1 month ago now, 18 cars in one night got broken into, most of the cars lost GPS, head units, cash, jewellery, loose stuff, my mates car, DC5 integra, lost his recaro seats (std ones) blue suede, sub, amp speakers, gear knob badges and they tried for the rims, and its the 2nd time inside a month ppl have broken into his car

we think they honda drivers, because my s15, 2 350z, a g35 and a 33 GTST all got left alone.

camera shows 4 asian dudes, one about 6.5" tall blonde hair, and a red honda civic

bastards

yeah it sucks around there. i used to live at the new apartments in Rhodes and i woke up to find they had smashed my window scratched my car vandalised the inside (needed a whole new dash) and stole everything from the Power fc (couldnt even start the car to get it out of the under ground carpark) to even the caps off my Apexi radiator and lil random shit everywhere off it. found out later when i went around with the cops and building manager they did 21 cars. There was a guy in my building who worked for Buddy Club (always had either a buddy club evo, sti, gtr.) they totally vandailised the Buddy Club Evo and stole stuff of it. ended up happing again a couple weeks later......... lucky my car was at work when i was away for a bit.

its just fucking disgusting that people can do these type of things. i hope they know what id do to them if i ever found out who it was........ as i had a few photos i forgot about of me doing what i do best at work.

Pro Concept = Where all my fuckups get fixed!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: Nissan Silvia Autech S15
aha rage against the youth aye.