Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:52 pm 
T78 Hybrid

Car: s13
ill help you torch her car 8) after i torch this guys car that hit mine lol bloody excels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:30 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
Fucken sucks Ian, hope it works out for you at worst you can use your mod powers to delete this thread and tell every one its dori damage.

Scathing wrote:
ZEi20T wrote:
man how can some people be so fucking stupid to put there
car somwhere they KNOW it wont fit???

Have you considered inserting something somewhere she insists won't fit, but you're pretty sure will?
Haha gold alan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:47 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
i chose to ignore it

she is old, fat and SO fucking stupid. if on the other hand it was the HOT chick that makes my coffee in the morning - which i got an offer of licking spilt milk off her ass - did it, then i would change my story completely

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:22 am 
T78

Car: 180SX Kouki
Blakesilvia wrote:
was the chick's name jamal by any chance?

people like that should be shot.

hahaha, i bought my previous S14a off a dude called Jamal about a year ago, any connection =o ?

Zei: That sux dude =/ i agree w/the other posters... revenge is oh so sweet :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:52 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: Nissan silvia s13
Keep us up to date on the saga. Did she agree to pay for it? If I was u maybe I would have reported it so its on record and there is an event number attached to it so that u can give it to the insurance company later.

At least on the bright side u have all the evidence and the cameras to show she did it, so there is no way she can deny it. I would say its in a good postion. If I was u, maybe I would get two or three expesnive quotes and demand she pay for it or u will take legal actions to get your entitlments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:22 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

ZEi20T wrote:
its a damn shame i took my time ordering the security cameras for the carpark or else they would have recorded everything :(

JIN S13 wrote:
At least on the bright side u have all the evidence and the cameras to show she did it, so there is no way she can deny it.

Fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:49 pm 

well, today karma hit back in a BIG way.

the story i have is true, and was NOT in any way organised by me. Although people at work think it may have been, and you guys probably do too, it might make people at work scared of me so they dont fuck with me, i dont care lol

this morning, the lady who hit my car parked in an unknown 4wd in our private carpark. she told him he couldnt park there, he said he was just going to to the RTA - next to our store - and would only be 10 mins. she said ok come get me inside and ill move my car when he is done.

i had no idea this bit had occurred, we always get people parking in our carpark so the 4wd could have been a customer for all i know.

anyway, around 9.50am, i hear a loud bang, i stand up and look out my window that looks over the carpark, here is a guy slamming her car door and pushing the car out onto the road, yes im not kidding. i was on the phone at the time, and i recall saying 'what the fuck is that dickhead doing?' i put the call on hold and call my bro's (other employees) outside because someone just trashed her car window and pushed the car onto the road.

i get outside with my phone in camera mode to snap his number plates, only to find that there are none on the 4wd!!! i tried to stop the rolling car from hitting the power pole, but it was too fast and heavy for me.

i ran up to this 4wd and kicked one of the panels (yeah im tough) but he didnt stop. by this time, some of the employees had caught up to me and were in the carpark and saw the 4wd drive away.

i hopped into my car and one of the other guys did too, we headed off in different directions in the hopes to stop him. having no number plates made his identification almost impossible.

i hadnt found him, and while i was driving i called 000 to report it all, while i was cruising some streets, i was pulled over by a highway patrol while still on my phone to emergancy. :(

he told me to get off the phone, the lady at the police station i was talking to wanted to speak to the HP officer, he didnt want to hear anything. i also didnt have my wallet containing my licence on me at the time. in my haste i didnt think to pick it up. ok i was excited by this stage lol

anyway, i got a ticket for driving while on the phone and told off for not having my licence, lucky for me i know my number and told it to him.

i headed back to the office. i found the broken car on the opposite side of the road against the power pole, a local ticket inspector was writing a ticket for an illegally parked car. what a dickhead lol

so the police said they would send someone around. guess who? yes the highway patrol guy that pulled me over. he said he wouldnt 'fix' my ticket because the story i told him at the time WAS true.

by this stage the others waiting for me to come back had worked out that the offender was in the rta before he smashed and pushed the car. the police man went in there to get the guys details, but apparently seeing the guy and knowing what he looks like AND seeing him do all that criminal shit doesnt give a police officer the right to obtain his details. fucken what??? apparently thats covered by some privacy act?? wtf?? he just broke into a car and deliberately damaged it, apparently thats not enough. fuck laws, i heard they were supposed to protect us?? looks like they only protect criminals now not the innocent.

so thats my eventful day!! and because she now has to pay her excess for this damage to her car, i have to wait longer to get MY car fixed that she damaged the week before!!!

/rant over :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:57 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

wow. thats awesome! so the police officer refused to talk to the emergency officer you were on the phone to to excuse you being on the phone? thats just stupid. isnt there anything you can do? but wow, karma really DOES come back around and slap you in the face in a big way.

had the guy in the 4wd gone inside and asked the bitch to move her car as she promised before he moved it for her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:45 am 
Twin T66

Car: 1988 Nissan Silvia Ks
:o :o :o :o :o :o :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:42 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
I had a chuckle.

You realize you are way too nice, right? Karma stung you with an infringment for trying to muck up her grand plan. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:05 am 
Twin T51

Car: s13
dont worry everyone hates cops hehehe :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:02 pm 

nah he didnt come inside the store to ask to move her car

and my boss and the finance controller have kindly allowed me to put the fine in as an expense claim as i was trying to help a fellow employee :) pretty cool this place :)

yeah people laugh when i tell them lol

also people from the rta next door and some of the shops came out to see what the fuss was when i hit it hard going around the corner, i guess my car IS noisy when i punch it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:39 pm 
T28

Car: S13 Silvia
You should try and fight the ticket, even though work is paying the fine you are still copping the points.

They would have to let you off for sure...??

Why dont you put your accident with the lady through your insurance - i reckon you will end up loosing out if you dont, especially now she has to spend money on her own car.

Last edited by Lucius on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:41 pm 

3 points

i MIGHT contest it, there will be evidence i was on the phone to 000 at the time the ticket was written

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:53 pm 
T78

Car: 180SX Kouki
Wow o_o crazy story . . .

3 points is pretty harsh for what he stung ya for, i'd definately conest it if i were you :-?