Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:30 am 
T28 Hybrid

Car: S14A 200SX
Im sorry to hear about the theft buddy, hope it all pans out for the better for you somehow.

I cry when I have a new mark on my already marked-up car (stupid sticks and stones), so I don't think I could imagine it being stolen.

Best of luck, I hope you get your stuff back somehow

Theo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:07 pm 
T78 Hybrid

Car: s13
sorry to hear about that mate, hows my luck some dumbass in an excel ran into side of my car and now wont pay up :evil: torch his house

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:53 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: 89 Skyline GT-R, Onevia Project and a PRIUS :P
Thats bad aye, real sorry for u loss, i know how it feels, years ago i had my targa top exa broken into, they stole all my cd's head unit, cross overs for the splits in the doors, lucky they didnt break in2 my boot cos i was borrowing my friends subs at the time.

Also in many years past my friend who lives down the street bought a S15 200sx spec s brand spanking new back in 2001, he got parramatta nissan to throw in the spec r wing for $2000 cash which i think he got ripped and traded his tx3 at the time in for around the same price as the wing, anyways cutting a long story short, 6 months after owning the car, and having NO insurance what so ever, had his car stolen, the car was found 3 days later in a workshop in bankstown with 20 other various imports etc, he was told to go pick it up that police were out front letting owners go in to pick up thier cars but he was busy at the time doing electrical work in wollongong, next day he went to the warehouse to find it empty, nothing at all, cops reacon there were 5 cars left in the warehouse that evening when they left so yeh, car went missing never found.

back to talking about thieves, there scum, how dare they break in2 someones property, its like a house is ones castle, my car is my road going castle, the exa i was distraught for months, i would go and cry myself to sleep at night for ages, now with my 200, if it got broken into or worse stolen, i would probably kill myself
:(

P.S.
Id kill myself but not before finding the thief and killing them first lol

P.P.S.
Oh one more thing i just remembered, when my friends S15 got stolen, the cops told him the ecu had been disconnected and was sitting on the passenger seat O_o anyone know what that would have been about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:49 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

a spec R wing for $2000??? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:41 pm 
T78

Car: Liberty GT, ser3 RX7, S14a 200sx, bug eye STI
thats just fucked up shit. i hate car theives, if i ever see anyone breaking into a car or hear of anyone doing it they're fuked.. i just cant understand why people do it. i mean, we all work very hard for our money and spend it on our pride and joy and people break in, smash our shit up and steal it. i mean i dont think i could put stolen shit on my car, id feel so bad.. someone worked for that and paid for it... fuking low lifes.... grrr

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:32 pm 
T66

Car: none
I remember a while ago when i used to ride motorcycles, i was just off my P's and ready to upgrade.

My cousin's friends friend, offered me a cheap motorbike. A 2002 model Yamaha R1 for $850. Was told it would cost less than $2k to get it fixed so it was registerable. Being young and low on cash I ended up buying it but my conscience got the better of me and I ended up turning it into the police. It has been my most expensive good deed I have ever done. But at least I can sleep at night.

Deservebly, the criminal in mention is now in jail :D

I felt so bad after buying it, trying to imagine how I would feel if someone had stolen MY bike.
I dont even know why i bought it and it still bothers me to this day that i did that.

The main thing is the owner got his bike back in 99% tip top condition. He would have only had to buy a new ignition barrel and I can rest at night knowing that if Karma is headed my way, it will be no where near as bad as if i'd kept it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:26 pm 
Twin T51

Car: S15 SILVIA
that my friend is one of the best things ive ever heard!! good work.

im not very religious but believe ever so much in karma, and you must have an S15 with an RB26 coming your way!! haha

Pro Concept = Where all my fuckups get fixed!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:46 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: None yet...Too young!
That's such a shame...

My mum had bought a new Commodore and had put her old Corona up for sale. Some guy came over to look at the car, and took off with it. We rang the police but we realized the information he had given us were wrong. 3 weeks later the car is found by the police in a wrecking yard stripped out and burnt to the ground. My mum was in tears..

Makes you wonder what makes these people tick..and why they would do
something like steal someone else's pride and joy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:01 am 
T51 Hybrid

Car: S13 Silbeer and OneEighty wife mobile
bigkev81 wrote:
I remember a while ago when i used to ride motorcycles, i was just off my P's and ready to upgrade.

My cousin's friends friend, offered me a cheap motorbike. A 2002 model Yamaha R1 for $850. Was told it would cost less than $2k to get it fixed so it was registerable. Being young and low on cash I ended up buying it but my conscience got the better of me and I ended up turning it into the police. It has been my most expensive good deed I have ever done. But at least I can sleep at night.

Deservebly, the criminal in mention is now in jail :D

I felt so bad after buying it, trying to imagine how I would feel if someone had stolen MY bike.
I dont even know why i bought it and it still bothers me to this day that i did that.

The main thing is the owner got his bike back in 99% tip top condition. He would have only had to buy a new ignition barrel and I can rest at night knowing that if Karma is headed my way, it will be no where near as bad as if i'd kept it.

you did the right thing, I'm sure karma will return your way and smile upon you. :wink: