It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:23 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:13 pm 
Token Black Guy

Car: 95 180
Oh, good god. I know this guy too.....

What a f*cking tool. :roll:

I agree with whoever said, "lets hope this guy wraps himself a telegraph pole".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:17 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
is it ok to spectate and laugh there?? lol sounds like a good idea tho!

i think they need to crack down on the middle aged drivers of 'performance car' owners. just yesterday, both times in 40 zones within the 40km/h time, i had 1 time an XR6 turbo guy sit up my ass because i slowed to 40, at the light he pulled up next to me, gave me a greasy and took off hard when the lights went green, yup, still in the 40 zone and in the middle of the CBD. next time was on victoria rd on the way home, again in a 40 zone in 40km/h time. F6 typhoon up my ass, went around me, pushed in front of me and cut me off, only to change into the turning lane to the right to stop in the traffic. what the fuck for??? what dumbasses. and they go on about P platers and import car drivers blah blah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:52 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
Zei, I agree here as well, and school zones.

I was on Parramatta Road near Fivedock yesterday arfternoon, cruising along, it goes 2:30pm, so the 40km/h school zones are now enforce.

Through that area there is 3 zones, I come into the first zone with an S13 Silvia, a skyline (both P-platers) and myself in the TT Soarer, we all slow to 40km/h, and plod through, yet 5 others blast past me and the others like we are parked.

Then the 2nd school zone, even a few busses blast past us, and by the 3rd zone, everyones blasting their horn and driving past.

It's not just imports or P-platers, it's everyone.

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:33 pm 
T78

Car: 180SX Kouki
Yeap, i pass 2 school zones on the way to work every time, i'm usually within the small minority on this road to actually slow to 40 here, where as i'd usually notice 4 out of every 5 cars still trying to do 70, and chopping between lanes non stop tryin to blare past those who slowed down... it'd be nice if we had some of the law enforcement cracking down on these school zones in more places rather than setting up defect stations n such, saving lives vs revenue, hmmmm i see why there's less cops trafficing school zones =o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:28 pm 
Takumi

Car: Silvia
Cars I've had pass me when I'm doing 40 in a 40 zone on the way to work:

Soccer mums with kids in the car
School buses
Police cars
Ambulance (lights not on)
Fire trucks (lights not on)
Council trucks
Semi trailers

actually pretty much anything and everything at some point...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:01 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Fa(s)t red boat
Yes, but you know sure as you'd dare hit 45km/h, there's going to be a cop with a speedgun, he's going to look at your car, he's going to book & defect you and he'll probably do it all with a shit eating grin.

What isn't fun is going through a single lane 80km/h workzone on the highway and having some fuckertrucker decide, "nah, not going to do 80k's, I'm doing 120k's and anyone in front of me can just get rooted"
If you think for a minute, he's slowing down 45tons of rolling death just because you want to be law abiding, think again! :o

Course, there's two reasons I slow down at worksites (and schools).
1: People get spammed fairly often just doing their job and at 80km/h you're still going to hit someone hard enough to disembowel and break half the bones in their body. It doesn't look good to see someone skinned alive underneath a vehicle they've been dragged under for a hundred metres.
2: Basically, my car is a moving target to every young Johnny Copper who comes bounding out of the acadamy full of testosterone, moral ideals and probably a good dose of over-enthusiasm to just book anything which may be used to do something reprehensible. So, I behave and make the little c*nts actually have to work too book me for something :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:33 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
MK wrote:
What isn't fun is going through a single lane 80km/h workzone on the highway and having some fuckertrucker decide, "nah, not going to do 80k's, I'm doing 120k's and anyone in front of me can just get rooted"
If you think for a minute, he's slowing down 45tons of rolling death just because you want to be law abiding, think again! :o

I had pretty much a similar experience driving up to Brisbane with myself, my better half, and my pet cat in the car back when I had the 180sx....

2 lanes merge into 1 lane, speed goes from 80km/h to 60km/s for a work zone, so I saw the merge coming about 200 meters away, and merged into the right and began to slow for the speed change.

Truckerfucker comes flying up behind me pushing WAY MORE than his speed limited 100 (in an 80 zone), pulls to the left and starts coming up beside me, gets to about the A-pillar with his bumper (enough that he would know for sure the car was still viewable from his driver's window).

Anyway, the merge lane starts to vanish from him, and I see him start to come across, no indication, just pulls across towards me and my 1.12 tonne car, I was like :o fuck me I am going to die!!!!

Anyways, knowwhere else sensible to go, I peel off to the right, into the grass and bushes doing at this stage 70km/h and accelerating to try and get out of this dickhead's way.

Manage to get the entire car onto the grass, stay sort of straight-ish, and accelerate up to past redline on the tacho, and speed up and overtake fuckhead trucker on the grass.

At this point I was furious, got onto the UHF to channel 29, and asked for a radio check, got nothing (hand held UHF with pretty much line of site transmittion), get onto channel 28, and ask for a radio check, and sure enough he responds back "loud and clear bother", so I up the shit out of him, calling him everything under the sun, asking him if he is on caffine pills or something stronger, and finished with "how many km's you travgel a year, because you drive like a imported driver from ..........".

He ripped it at me, and started to accelerate up behind me, so I sped up (entering a 100 zone) to 110km/h, he was still coming, so I upped it to 130km/h, he was still gaining, upped to 150km/h, and he was still coming, then I saw the car of fear ahead (a cop car). Slammed the brakes on, was pulled over, and the trucker arse went belting on past.

I spent the next 35 minutes explaining why it appears I was speeding, and 'appeared' I slowed down as soon as he used his radar on me, he suspected a radar jammer and/or detector.

He then warned me for 'not having headlights on' (at 1am in the morning), gave me a breathe test, and merely laughed in my face when I explained the trucker's antics.

I was pissed off that the cop could see plane and simple the truck was belting past at over 100km/h, gaining on the car that was speeding, and he pulled the car over (because it's easier).

I have respect for the law, but will brake the law if I am threatened with my life, which I did for this trucker, but I dont have respect for cops with ego and power trips, fat heads because they just got their badge and arms, or cops that think they are any better than anyone else. Police are humans, like everyone else, that are performing a job, they do nothing they are not trained to do, just like everyone else, and they are meant to treat everyone equal.

There are some cops that treat everyone equal, and I have respect for them, but there are others that are egosticall arseholes, and I wont even give them the time of day.

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:27 pm 
Quad T04

Car: XR4
JayS14 wrote:
Mandy wrote:
please do not say that he has a really kind heart and was a good friend of mine.
No his a dick head
Mandy wrote:
ah k. I'm not his mother so i cannot tell him off because i have also driven unlicensed and also broken the road laws.

And so are you.

Get fucked! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:27 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
Learn to drive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:17 pm 
Quad T51

Play nice boys and girls. :P

Post subject: