Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:33 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
^ Yeah was thinking the same thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:44 am 
Twin T78

Serial Killa wrote:
I reckon that's not a cop doing the burnout, but some dickhead apprentice showing off to their mates.

Exactly... The point of my post was that people who act irresponsibly behind the wheel should be punished, not the cars crushed.

-Mitch

That's what she said

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:07 am 
T88 Hybrid

Car: Nissan silvia s13
The police should book themselves every time they do something wrong. During this week in the CBD they without even having the lights on have been doing illegal turns and turning when it should be no right or left turns and etc......

I am upset with the police atm because they got one of my friend in a paddy wagon and send to the station when they thought he was 3 times over the limit and than at the station they found out they made a 'mistake'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:45 am 

Car: MKV Golf
JIN S13 wrote:
I am upset with the police atm because they got one of my friend in a paddy wagon and send to the station when they thought he was 3 times over the limit and than at the station they found out they made a 'mistake'.

Why would they think he's 3 times over the limit when he wasn't? It'd be pretty obvious if someone was in that range of blood alcohol. Was he acting like a twat??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:18 am 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
the police are doing training and other crap for the APEC shit, so with everything thats going on, and MAY go on, im not gonna be pissed off with anything i see if they do something 'wrong'. if during the summit, there is an attack, you will all be praising them when they catch the fuckers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:39 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
ZEi20T wrote:
the police are doing training and other crap for the APEC shit, so with everything thats going on, and MAY go on, im not gonna be pissed off with anything i see if they do something 'wrong'. if during the summit, there is an attack, you will all be praising them when they catch the fuckers.

CBD is crawling with fuzz :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:19 pm 
T88 Hybrid

And yeah BT he wasnt doing anything rude at all mate. I think it is his apperance.

He wanted to go to court over this but he has a security licence so he is going to drop it as it may affect his licence.

Last edited by JIN S13 on Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:52 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
who cares what his background is or the country he was born in. can you edit that please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:28 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Yeah zei it shoudnt matter about his nationality at all, but I beg to differ because I have been in incidents when the police had gave racial slurs with reference to appearnce, nationality, language, custums and etc

Like in any occupations/industry it never is completely clean. But thats what did happen. Thats why I am upset about it. It should be if he did complete a fault by all means do what u have to as the law states, but its a bit too much for it to be a mistake.

Like I said to Justin when I met him, one of my friend evo almost got fined for the stocke bov, intercooler and etc and they even at that time made inapporpriate comments

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:37 pm 
T88 Hybrid

The biggest tragedy is the poor man who died because of the skyline driver that was street racing. I feel sorry for his family who has to face the loss due to this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:00 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
JIN S13 wrote:
And yeah BT he wasnt doing anything rude at all mate. I think it is his apperance.

He wanted to go to court over this but he has a security licence so he is going to drop it as it may affect his licence.

Yeah, he looked pissed. Seriously, you don't get thrown in the back of a paddy wagon and taken to the station for no reason. Tell your mate to stop talking shit, and ffs will you stop regurgitating it on our forum.

Now, seeing as this is just turning into a police bashing thread as opposed to how stupid is this proposed law thread, i'm locking it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5