Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:51 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:44 pm 
Offline
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 31, 2002 8:24 am
Posts: 5314
Location: The Shadows...
Car: MKV Golf
Sorry guys i've had an awesome week - planning my European vacation amongst other things. I think we need a NON bitching section! :P

_________________
The Golf is like an 16-year-old girl with big boobs. You know it's wrong but you can't keep away from her.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:02 pm 
Offline
T66
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:42 am
Posts: 404
Location: Melb/Syd
Car: 180sx
omg mandy! I've never heard you swear... especially like that!

I booked a skiing holiday.. that kind of balances out my week.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:56 pm 
Offline
Twin T51
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:57 pm
Posts: 1005
Car: S13 K
Monday - get home from work, house has been broken into and robbed.
Tuesday - not much
Wed - Had to work from 8:30am till midnight
Thurs - Car broke down, alternator died. Attempted to fit a new one, found out I had been given the wrong unit. Had to work 9pm till 1am, after doing 8:30-5 earlier.
Friday - car still broken down. Now having to shop for a new TV :(

Do I win? House robbed and car broken down.

_________________
Cruise & Event Photos


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:28 pm 
Offline
TO4
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:33 pm
Posts: 231
Location: Prestons
Car: 200sx & 180sx
Ive had abit of an average week.. Been home sick since Wednesday =[ got some strong antiboitics so i should come good by Monday.

I undoubtably feel like shit :cry:

On an upside.... Only 7 weeks till i leave for kapooka :D

_________________
Image


Last edited by Lovin-that-80 on Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:43 pm 
Offline
Quad T78
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:43 pm
Posts: 3124
Location: Sydeny
Car: S14a
Liz wrote:
omg mandy! I've never heard you swear... especially like that!
Never heard her swear??? haha bs :P

_________________
Disclaimer: If you have'nt worked it out by now I CANT SPELL FOR SHIT.
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:41 am 
Offline
T04 Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:32 pm
Posts: 297
Location: Sydney
Car: SW20 MR2
Biggles wrote:
Monday - get home from work, house has been broken into and robbed.
Tuesday - not much
Wed - Had to work from 8:30am till midnight
Thurs - Car broke down, alternator died. Attempted to fit a new one, found out I had been given the wrong unit. Had to work 9pm till 1am, after doing 8:30-5 earlier.
Friday - car still broken down. Now having to shop for a new TV :(

Do I win? House robbed and car broken down.


Everything is replaceable... the fish isnt...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:17 pm 
Offline
Quad T88
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:18 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: Sydney
Car: S15
Mako wrote:
Everything is replaceable... the fish isnt...

Yes it is, and pretty cheaply too.

_________________
Boost, the substitute for corner speed.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:24 pm 
Offline
T04 Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:27 am
Posts: 270
Location: Newcastle
Car: 1993 White (Pearl) 180sx
Nothing truly awful happened this week - just the usual run of idiot customers... (if you want stories, just ask)
But Thursday night The Butterfly Effect played in Newcastle, I gave it a miss because I was earning $50/h cash-in-hand instead - but what I didn't know is that US band Chevelle were supporting - a band who I think are great and will possibly never get another chance to see live :(


Last week was pretty crap, too - my fuel pump died ($340+labour for a new one, I couldn't mess about or do it myself because it's my daily driver) and my BOV cracked (though I've glued [and sealed] the crack, so it's "fixed")


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:44 pm 
Offline
Quad T88
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:18 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: Sydney
Car: S15
tendrils wrote:
but what I didn't know is that US band Chevelle were supporting - a band who I think are great and will possibly never get another chance to see live :(

Well, they're playing in sydney tonight, i have a ticket and i can't go as i'm sick. If my ticket hasn't already been sold/given away, you can have it :)

_________________
Boost, the substitute for corner speed.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 pm 
Offline
Twin T51
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:57 pm
Posts: 1005
Car: S13 K
Mako wrote:
Biggles wrote:
Monday - get home from work, house has been broken into and robbed.
Tuesday - not much
Wed - Had to work from 8:30am till midnight
Thurs - Car broke down, alternator died. Attempted to fit a new one, found out I had been given the wrong unit. Had to work 9pm till 1am, after doing 8:30-5 earlier.
Friday - car still broken down. Now having to shop for a new TV :(

Do I win? House robbed and car broken down.


Everything is replaceable... the fish isnt...


Actually, no its not. A one off hand made present that you get for your 18th birthday. But thanks, I could only wish everything was replaceable ;)

_________________
Cruise & Event Photos


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:01 pm 
Offline
T04 Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:27 am
Posts: 270
Location: Newcastle
Car: 1993 White (Pearl) 180sx
Magnet wrote:
tendrils wrote:
but what I didn't know is that US band Chevelle were supporting - a band who I think are great and will possibly never get another chance to see live :(

Well, they're playing in sydney tonight, i have a ticket and i can't go as i'm sick. If my ticket hasn't already been sold/given away, you can have it :)


Sadly, I have other committments tonight, so can't make the Sydney gig.
I did seriously consider it - and thank you so much for the offer of the ticket.

Even contemplated going to Canberra on Sunday night with a mate who lives down there, but I think the boss would be more than pissed if I skipped stocktake.

I've just written it off to another "damn! wish I knew earlier" experience


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:37 pm 
Offline
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Posts: 4219
Location: Sydney
Car: S15
I heard Chevelle aaages ago and loved them too :)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:27 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 12:12 am
Posts: 3561
Location: 127.0.0.1
Car: 1991 RPS13 180SX
I went to chevelle+TBE tonight, and it was FUCKING AWESOME.

Ive had a pretty great week actually..

Oh by the way, did I mention that tonights' concert was fucking awesome?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:52 pm 
Offline
T04 Hybrid
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:27 am
Posts: 270
Location: Newcastle
Car: 1993 White (Pearl) 180sx
Arkhaeon wrote:
I went to chevelle+TBE tonight, and it was FUCKING AWESOME.


Damn you to hell!! :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:34 pm 
Offline
Twin T66
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:42 am
Posts: 1218
Location: North Sydney, NSW
Car: 1988 Nissan Silvia Ks
My week gets worse:

I was picking up my girlfriend in the city the other day. I parked (right outside where she would meet me), and not having change in my wallet, decided to go down to the coffee shop a couple of shops down to get a coffee for my gf and I.

I get back, and some cunt of a parking inspector is standing at my car. He sees me approach, and as soon as I unlock the car (getting ready to do a runner), he STARTS writing and I was like "what the fuck?" and he goes "Sorry mate," like he was really sorry and all, "I've already started writing the ticket out."

$79 = expensive two minutes.


On another note, I am pleased to report the $1200 in library fines I had at UTS library were downgraded to $400 or so (because I eventually returned the books). Thinking that I wouldn't need to pay this $400, I logged in the other day to check my results for first semester and find out what I had failed. Turns out because of my overdue fines, I can't actually look at my results. I don't even think I can go back to uni until it is paid. Fuck uni. :evil:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group