Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Old dudes........
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:15 pm 
T88 Hybrid

Car: Nissan silvia s13
Dear all,

Just wanted to have a bitch about old guys who are in their 50s plus who crap on about stuff that they dont know. My future profession once I graduate is I will be involved case managemnet of assisting injured workers return back to work or remodify job duties or reeducate them in a different career path if they are trying to cheat the system and just trying to stay off work to receive the payments I have no hesitation of writing to the insurance comapny of non compliance and stop the payment to get the fucker to get fucked. It doesnt help when the nominating treating doctor bull craps the medical certifcate and make it sound like as if they cant work at all and they are totally impared when in the meeting they are able to walk into the office and sit down, bend, stretch and have all sorts of movmenets pain free.

Well, anyway to contiue on with the old greazy he first started off talking about Howard this and Howard that, thats all he seems to crap on about than when he started to ask me what I do and stuff, I told him the above. I also added too that centrelink frauds are also bringing the system down as well and the old bastard starts abusing me saying I am taking away someone's liberty and said it was disgusting. I wanted to say to him that for someone that has not been in the industry he wouldnt know squat all and even if they care cheating the system is that fair for the people that really needs it? That old man said its not up to me and thats what the system is in for. Than he starts lecturing me about stuff what I do and how he is a credit student down at sydeney uni and etc. I informed him by that stage because (normally i tend to respect older people as it should be), I was pissed off I told him for I dont give a shit if u are a credit student as I basically finished up at the same uni and credit means fuck all since he didnt finish his course wonder why??

Bloody hell, for an old man have alittle respect for other people jeez. U know what I found out later that he was going to be taken out of his centrelink payment. Stupid dumb lazy fuck. Sorry for the swear words, wash my mouth with soap :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:25 pm 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
Hey Mods I think Turbo_Brian has a new user name :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:26 pm 
T88 Hybrid

who is turbo_brian? :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:34 pm 
Quad T88

Car: S15
They're the same people that are too experienced to indicate when driving.

I've had about 5 people pull out infront of me today, all of them old. My car stops effortlessly, but i still pull the handbrake up so they know what they've done. Two of them involved round abouts; i see they're waiting so i hurry up a little, and they pull out as i'm 3 metres away.

I've been thining about just driving into one of them so i can get my car fixed, my luck i'd probably end up legally in the wrong. I'm working on getting someone to plow my rear passenger quarter panel, it almost happened last week, but i accelerated to get away from them, i didn't realsie till after i should have just sat put :(

Who's turbo_brain? turbo_brain and his magical mystery pearl had weekly bitching threads for months :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:45 am 
T88 Hybrid

Its made worse by the fact that I have to deal with people from all wakes of life at the job as well as the other job so I could u fill the space with full of them.

Still magnet if I was u wouldnt want someone to hit me from the rear because who knows what other damages there may be or issues with it later. Didnt u say your father was a panal beater?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:04 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Magnet wrote:
i still pull the handbrake up so they know what they've done.

isnt that just flat spotting your tyres dude?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:37 am 

Car: MKV Golf
Can someone please summarise the first post for me? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:45 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: Hello Kitty!
Jin's cranky because someone disrespected him (again).

It was an old guy this time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:08 pm 
Quad T04

Car: XR4
lol, thanks for the summary, so couldnt be bothered to read the first post!
Does someone have their cranky pants on Jin? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:30 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S15
badhairdave wrote:

Was it S.W.A.T? Came into his house?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:47 pm 

Car: MKV Golf
badhairdave wrote:

lol That makes it easier. Cheers Dave. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:55 pm 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: S13
Magnet wrote:
Who's turbo_brain? turbo_brain and his magical mystery pearl had weekly bitching threads for months :)

Lol! Magical mystery pearl. That's a classic! Just looked navy blue to me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:29 pm 
T66

Car: 180sx
i remeber watching something on tv (current affair or some shit like that) about a new system where old people have to put plates on their cars just like the p-plates system so people know they driving behind "experienced" drivers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:23 pm 

Car: WGNC34,S14,AE86
they have that system in Japan. I can't remember the name of the elderly driver plate atm,but their p plate equivalent is called a wakaba plate.

as for the workcover rehab program,you can get stuffed with your attitude on that Jin.
there's more to it than YOU understand as well,but you're not bothering to look at it from the other side as well since one older customer pissed you off.

I've been on the receiving end of a rescinded light duties order in the past myself,and I've got permanent scarring and pain in my wrist now.
I had severe tendonitis from pushing myself way too hard at my previous workshop leading up to the christmas period. my GP ordered me off the job totally,as I couldn't do ANYTHING with my hand without making the injury worse.
my employer didn't agree and had me sent to their doctor,who put me on light duties and sent me back to work. there's no such thing as light duties for a one-handed mechanic,so I was in limbo,and received constant pressure to get back on the tools,and eventually ignored the pain and succumbed,doing the best I could despite my injury,which still wasn't good enough for my boss.

now,I have constant pain in my wrist that's never going to heal properly, all because a greedy employer couldn't bring themselves to be without one mechanic out a pool of 50 for another few weeks while I did more physio and healed up properly. because a wanker sitting in an office who doesn't know the physical stresses of my job properly felt the need to bend to an employer's unreasonable demands,I have a permanent and constantly re-curring injury.

Justin...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:34 pm 
Quad T04

Car: XR4
can someone please wrap that one up too? :oops: :P