Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Idiots on the Road
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:58 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Car: S15 200SX
Yesterday driving into the City off the M4 in traffic I was just missed by about 4 spearate cars cutting me off because it will save them 1 minute going in the left lane. My other half mentions "The idiots are out today" when we are going past the big bus depot on parramatta road in the far left lane. A commodore in the middle lane and myself going to the city both doing about 60Km have to slam on the brakes as another commodore decides do a U turn 15 metres in front off us from the other side of the road. :evil: Both of us hit the horn only to have the idiot just give us the wave. I swear that it was a day for morons on the road yesterday.

Ps I was lucky I had decent track pads in...:-?

End Rant.

Patrick

Post subject: idiots
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:06 pm 
T88

Car: V-tec Yo
it was damn hot yesterday...that could of brought on the "idiot" behaviour.

Harry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:56 pm 
Quad T88

Car: S15
[rant]Driving along mona vale road today, not too much traffic, and these two guys come flying up the left land, which ends in about 100 metres, trying to pass cars. I saw the guy coming so i dropped back a gear and sat on the guy infront's bumper. As we're going along this guy starts tailing me, so i change to the fast lane and sit next to another car so the guy can't get through. He started going crazy, flashing his high beams and everything, and the guy next to me moved so he could get through.

After all this I end up next to the guy at the next set of traffic lights, I tried to get him to put down his window but he ignored me. They're just crazy.

Also, driving back to my house there's a big hill and a crest at the top which is a very dangerous spot. Anyway the people who live beside the crest were seeing someone off, and taking up a third of the road, i've gone past in second gear, on the wrong side of the road and the woman yelled something at me, so i hit the brakes and they locked up 'cause of my shit tyres and created a huge smoke screen, then the guy starts running over screeming so i pulled over and got out. He starts screaming at me and facing me off and shit, I wanted him to take a swing so i could go to the cop shop :P

I wasn't doing anything wrong, wasn't speeding, would have been doing 40 or less when i drove by them. They just think they're king shit because they're old and they live there. I bet if it were some mother in a 4WD doing over the speed limit they wouldn't have even looked at her.[/rant][/b]