Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 1:41 am 
T03

Yea man, a couple of days ago, i woke up at 6am to get ready for work but i dozed off and half an hour lates BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!! i heard this gnarly explosion sound and it thought....must be dreaming, then i hear "help help" so i quickly got up and ran outside and saw the next door neighbour also running outside, then as i looked across the road i see this gnarly cloud of smoke and i can just make out the whole front of a house was demolished... anyway some truck ran straight into the house...pretty gnarly.
i just remembered this when reading MYS15T's post under this one. I just wanna bitch about these fkkkn trucks man, i travel up to terrigal every weekend, and use the m4 and m2 when travelling locally and think that all buses and trucks and 4wd's are deadly, they cause accidents man >(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:29 pm 
Twin T04

Car: SR20DET Navara and 2002 Lancer
i reckon 4wd's over about 1800kg should need a different licence, too many dumb housewives wiping out ppl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:34 pm 
T28 Hybrid

i think the statistics are soimething like this: In accidents involving a vehicle driven by a professional driver (ie truck driver, taxi etc) and a normal car, it is the professional driver's fault less than 1/3 of the time.
Ie, people fuck up around trucks more than trucks fuck up themselves?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 10:46 pm 
T04 Hybrid

I had some wanker crash into our place... i was at home studying for hsc and i heared a big crash.. looked out side and some asshole ran his dads SS straight into our drive way.. (my drive way is pretty bloody steep) and then he crashed into a retaining wall.. anyway cops came and he said he was doing 50km and the brakes stopped working.. the cops goes 'do you want me to send the car to holden and get the proper details?' then the guy change shis story said he was doing 80 and trying to drift the corner.. if he was a little to the right he would of ran straight through our garage.. these wankers give P platers a bad rep!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 3:47 am 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: 2012 Golf TSI... least its boosted!
Even when they are not driving they have no idea, thats exactly the kind of car that put the nice dent in my only nice guard (from right)... she opened the door for her kids and straight into my car... quickly packed up and pissed off, and I was on my way back to the car when I noticed it and didn't have time to get her plate written down :sad: