Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:36 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: dickheads overtaking me
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:11 pm 
Quad T88

Car: S15
What's with people going out of their way to try and overtake me. I'm crusing along and some psycho flys past on the inside lane and then slows down when they get ahead.

Are they proud they've overtaken me?

It happened about 5 times today. Some old guy in a camary starts tailgating me, so i jump on the brakes a few times, just to let him know who's boss, and he finally overtakes and flys away. I eventually get back up to him 'cause my lane was flowing better, and I pulled infront of him as I needed to turn left up ahead, plus I needed my vengence. He started going crazy, waving his hands, screaming and what not. All the while his family sitting in the car, two kids and his wife. I found it quite amuzing.

Another was some Holden monaro. I drove past doing the speed limit, or even less, and for some reason they feel it's nessercery to whip up behind me and sit on my arse for a few kilometers. I eventually slow down to turn off and he guns it past me.

I don't have any bluddy stickers or anything, no big growling exhaust hanging out the back, maybe I'm just unlucky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:23 pm 
Banned

Car: S13 Silvia S-tune
happens to me too, sitting on speed limit, dead empy road, some retard flies past me, then at about 5 car lengths in front, they slow to the limit too.

It is really odd, and i find it hard to believe it is not deliberate :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:50 pm 
Twin T51

Car: silbeer
jus give em the finger.. what are they gonna do.. chase after u on foot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:21 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
yeah i get that a lot too. mostly dickheads with slower cars trying to prove a point. i guess its because if there actually was a race, there is no way they could get infront. so this is their chance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:34 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
Happen to me the other day, but does happen all the time, it's like they see a "performance car" and have to prove they can also perform....

With the one the other day, I was heading to Hornsby from Blacktown, I was going along Penant Hills road, I see this P-plater blonde "phsycho" chick, she is sitting mere mm off the back of soem poor commodore, and as I gentrly drive past doing 10km/h under the limit but keeping with traffic flow, she darts out and starts scraping the carbon off the inners of my exhaust pipe.

Anyway, we come to a set of traffic lights, a space opens next to me, and she darts into it, looks across at me and laughs as we both site at the 'front of the grid waiting for the green'.

Lights go green, she screeches off and flys around the corner, as she goes around, I smell fuel, so I drive gently incase it's from my car.

Anyway, catch up with her 15 mins later as traffic gets a little thick again, and I see her dart right, and next thing I see fuel spilling everywhere from her fuel cap, she must not have put the cap on before closing the lid.

After 10 minutes of watching her dangerous and nasty driving, I deside it's time to shw her what the 180 can do from the lights, and I plant it on a rolling start and fly past her like she was stuck in reverse.

We come up to the next lights side by side, and I put the window dow and ask her how much fuel she must be using, so she tells me "not as much as you!!" then I ask her how much stress she is putting on her car to keep up with my while my car's practically idling, and she tells me to "STFU", so I polite inform her that her car's leaking bucket loads of fuel from the filler, that you can see it dripping everywhere, and then I drive off happy.

My car doesn't leak oil, blow smoke, or leak fuel, and when I want to get power, it's there ready, meanwhile, she's thrashing the living shit from her car to keep up, it's blowing smoke, has more roll than a bakery, and wont last long.

When will people learn, just cause it's a sports car doesn't mean the driver think's he's on a race-track.

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:03 pm 
Quad T78

Car: Silvia
Brian did you get her number? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:15 pm 
Quad T88

Turbo_Brian wrote:
I put the window dow and ask her how much fuel she must be using, so she tells me "not as much as you!!"

Haha, she's probably right, aren't/weren't you getting like 80km out of a tank?

I had some guy last night pissing me off. I had a car load of people, maybe a little more, bluddy chicks hanging out the sunroof and what not. So some guy starts pissing me off. We pull up to the lights, and he says "yeah your car's a piece of shit, etc, etc", "let's go" and so on. I think he was driving a ford laser or something. So I gave him a run for his money, I probably shouldn't have bothered, but you know, I can't let him get away with it. I think I had him before we got to 30kph. Sure enough he kept going once I slowed to show he's a better driver/has a faster car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:26 pm 
Twin T66

Magnet wrote:
Turbo_Brian wrote:
I put the window dow and ask her how much fuel she must be using, so she tells me "not as much as you!!"

Haha, she's probably right, aren't/weren't you getting like 80km out of a tank?

Lol, nah I am getting 400km to a tank "now", and maybe might be getting more after finding a cracked rubber on the hot-pipe today and fixing it.

But yeah, I reckon with her pissing about 2 liters a corner, and my CA engine, we would have been very close to equal on econemy....

This is all small penis syndrome, they NEED to prove a point, where as most people that actually drive something with power dont need to prove what it's got.

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:43 pm 
Twin T78

She wasnt driving a gold swift was she?? F*CK i hate that chick. One night Cypher was driving my car home from a KKs meet, I heard her (missing) exhaust and looked across, and luke was looking around the interior at something (paying NO attention to her or the lights) and the lights go green so she dumps it and gets about a car length ahead flatshifting every gear while my car was off boost keeping up till the limit (under 3000rpm). She thought her "win" was hilarious. Dumbf*cks on the road shit me.

-mitch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:52 pm 
Twin T04

Car: ek
I use to get that alot when I drove my s13, as sad as it is, i cant control myself and i leave them for good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:25 pm 
Twin T66

Car: 1988 Nissan Silvia Ks
Yeah, there are often people round here that are like that.

The most annoying is when a lane ends, and under the law if you are in front of a car which is next to you in the continuing lane, they have to give way - but instead they cut you off.

This is very dangerous to both parties, totally irresponsible, and definitely immature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:54 pm 
Quad T88

I always drive slow and give way around my area, keep everyone happy and off my back.

I pulled infront of this woman the other day, I did nothing wrong at all, and she started going crazy, chasing me and shit. So I pulled over and got out and she started going nuts. I thought she was going to attack me. I got in my car and drove off. Some of these woman shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:17 pm 
Twin T66

MAXBOOST wrote:
She wasnt driving a gold swift was she?? F*CK i hate that chick.

Gold and black, yes.

Flatchanging, YES.

Stupid and dangerous, most definately.....

B.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:23 pm 

Car: Skoda Octavia RS
is she hot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:30 pm 
Twin T66

ZEi20T wrote:
is she hot?

She looks like she is drug-fucked, and a looser in life, she is definately NOT hot (bahaha, I hope she stumbles across this thread one day).

B.