Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:21 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:27 pm 
Quad T88

Car: My Feet
I just read this post on Silvia Australia, worth a look.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/03/ ... 61099.html

This just adds to the bullshit we heard on Sunday from the Fast Fours photographer about police cracking down on BOV and Pod Ait filters.

If I run for PM and change the police attitude towards car enthusiasts
, I rekon I will get the job easy, what do you rekon???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:47 pm 
Twin T04

Car: SR20DET Navara and 2002 Lancer
It's such bollocks to start screwing with ALL car entusiasts when the problem is the BEHAVIOUR of some idiots that create the problem. Fair enough ilegal drags are dangerous and a major disturbance in residential streets but leave the cars alone and use whats left of your tiny little police brain to catch the PEOPLE. if they cant catch teenagers in starlets etc then how ya gonna catch a murderer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:19 pm 
T28 Hybrid

I would like to reinforce the fact I hate moronic dipshits that reside in the kuringai highway patrol..time to go back to academy!

keep trying to catch me boys....:smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:23 am 
SilviaNSW Supporter
SilviaNSW Supporter

Car: Fa(s)t red boat
Quote:
"These guys are driving pissy little four cylinder ladies' cars," said Sergeant Mark Nielsen of Green Valley Highway Patrol.

Pig to english translation-
"Fuck I hate getting owned by some punk in a car with half my engine and cylinders. It makes me feel small so I haul out my gun just to feel like a man again!"

Quote:
"It's not like the days of V8 Holdens and Fords."

Rockape to english translation-
"If I ever catch that prick Mark Skaife I'll learn the bastard for what he did to domestic touring cars to us in the early 90's... so I haul out my gun just to feel like a man again!"

Quote:
"The burn-outs are $200 a tire. Some of them have $10,000 speaker systems - but when we pull them over they say they're unemployed," said Sgt Plunkett. "You don't have to be bloody Einstein to work out where the money's coming from."

Fucktard to english translation-
"That fucker earns twice what I make a year and he's 15 years younger than me! Damn, wheres my gun... out run this bitch!"

Gee, owners of 4cylinder cars just get branded, bitches, too forward thinking and drug dealers all in the same story. That would explain why these fags rip the shit out of my car (when it takes you 2 sets of lights to catch up...) and give me some bullshit about speeding?
Who me? Got it on radar? No didnt think so now fuck off and leave me alone! I earn more than some lieutenant shit-head detective, honestly and because I have skills that dont involve beating on people with a nightstick or developing a half-arsed assumption that some guy with a nice car is a drug dealing cocksmoker. Better still, go do your fucken job and shoot some shitbag who actually has done something wrong.

On a brighter note some public servant figured out that unmarked cars dont actually disuade people from speeding (gee I wonder why? maybe its because they dont see them.. duh?) So, all the cars, used by highway patrol are going back into the 'sheltered workshop' to have stickers put on them by the 'tards therein... REJOICE!

/rant mode off

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:06 pm 
Quad T88

What I want to know is what are companies like NRMA that have 2-3 million members doing about the police crackdown, how are they looking out for their members intrests.
Also what are GFB or TurboSmart doing about this, if BOV's are illegal for street use then these compaines are going to go broke, and fast.
Also how are the police force going to get any credibility if they continue to come out with statements like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:06 pm 
Twin T04

since when have cops needed credibility?
the crazy thing is.... they think they are doing this for public safety or some other cover for their sadistic power hungry ideas.

its just not an intelligent response to stomp out anything that COULD break the law just cause it can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:28 pm 
Quad T88

'Intelligent' and 'police' don't go in the same sentence.
They are high school drop outs aren't they.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 3:34 pm 
Twin T04

true, true
people are going to lose their jobs so that police dont feel small when they see something driving around that could leave their stock rodeo behind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:48 pm 
Admin Team
Admin Team

Car: 2012 Golf TSI... least its boosted!
Quote:
On 2002-03-27 17:28, MYS15T wrote:
'Intelligent' and 'police' don't go in the same sentence.
They are high school drop outs aren't they.

Yeah I think it used to be like 15 TER or something heheehehehehhe :smile:

Detectives and crime scene people are cool thou... My neighbours are Federal Police and they are cool :smile: And they dont care what I do :smile:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:37 pm 
Twin T04

yeah, D's can be cool, i dunno about feds, i havent done anything that bad.... yet

but D's can also be lazy bastards. My best mate got stabbed and i was there and fingered the guy and he was even boasting about it and they still couldnt make it stick.

cunt-stables are useless and should all be on parking patrol

http://www.geocities.com/turboutenvy/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: utenvy on 2002-03-28 15:38 ]</font>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 6:43 pm 
Twin T78

Car: The QIKmobile
Parking Patrol are just as bad, pricks i got a ticket for parkin in front of me own house and i still had to pay, fuckin local govt!! Cops should be fucked right off to much safety and wellbeing in the world, anything fun is banned and there is no freedom anymore + stupid people die its called Darwinism and the rest of us get the oxygen.

*calm blue ocean calm blue ocean*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 7:33 pm 
Twin T04

the old R30 skyline got towed from where i left it after it broke down, even though it was registered and i had told them the plates had been stolen and i was waiting on new ones before i could move it.
they towed it anyway and started dismantling it until they realised i wasnt gonna pay them so they dropped it back at my house.

councils think they are god.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:17 pm 
T28 Hybrid

Cops are pricks, full stop. I have yet to meet a Highway Patrolman who was not an absolute arsehole who treats you like a homocidal maniac for allegedly going 3km over the speed limit on some deserted open road in a car designed to do 200+. And what I don't understand is that sooo munay people want police powers to be INCREASED!?!?!? All that does is allow them more freedom to fuck up people who haven't done anything wrong. For example, parliament might make a law which they openly say is designed to deal with gangs, like the new knife laws a few years back. Before you know it, ordinary, lawful honest citizens are being given criminal records for 'posessing' a scout knife (say, in the boot of their car), which was probably searched illegally in the first place! I say return to a time 200 years ago when there was NO Police force; back when people couldnt think of living with police walking around all over the place causing trouble, instead of the current climate where people think if there aren't Police then chaos will beak out and people will start raping and pillaging in the streets.
**END RANT**

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XYGTHO on 2002-03-30 12:19 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XYGTHO on 2002-03-30 12:22 ]</font>