Silvia Club of NSW

Why drive when you can drift?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:46 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:26 am 
T78

I just want to bitch about driving a On Road 4WD! IT SUCKS!
Damn I miss the sound of the turbo spooling up, air getting forced in the plenum! The handling of my old car with Teins coilovers and Cusco Swaybars!
Life is pretty boring now driving on the road! I have to put up with rubber handling of a high platform 4WD! I don't look forward to twisty roads anymore, actually I fear them now! Damn thing just understeers! Worst of all it's a bloody auto with a shitty triptronic shift gate that takes for ever to respond!
Only good thing is that is seats 4.5 in comfort, has 4 doors and keeps the missus very happy esp wif a baby on the way!

Damn I miss my S15! :cry: :x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 1:47 am 
Quad T78

Car: S14a
rOchEe wrote:
Only good thing is that is seats 4.5 in comfort, has 4 doors and keeps the missus very happy esp wif a baby on the way!

You got a 4WD too keep the missus happy, I wanted a GTiR but we got a silvia to keep my missus happy. She wants kids so when the time comes she wnats a 4 door skyline. Ahh got to love girls who love there jap cars.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:23 pm 
T78

Mine current car is still Jap :D
Only thing is that it's not turbo and it's an auto!
She knew I spent too much on my old car so she put her foot down! I can't make any mods to it, if I do then I'll be sleeping on the couch for a while! She won't even allow me to get bigger rims! 18s just don't look so good on a 4WD!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:43 pm 
Twin T66

Car: CA18DET 180sx
JayS14 wrote:
rOchEe wrote:

You got a 4WD too keep the missus happy, I wanted a GTiR but we got a silvia to keep my missus happy. She wants kids so when the time comes she wnats a 4 door skyline. Ahh got to love girls who love there jap cars.

Perfect Missus man, but then mine let me go from a 1994 Model Mazda 626 J-spec to a 1989 model 180sx turbo :)

Cant complain, I blew roughly 2 grand worth on the car just last weekend, 1200 turbo, 500 install, 67 boost gauge, 109 for a boost controller, 200 in a new muffler, 40 on a mounting bracket fo the boost gauge, 20 for new vaccumm lining, 70 for new oil (as I blew a turbo oil dump, and had to refill the oil).

That's the type of woman I got at the moment.

B.